Shion || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

Y/n and Osamu were playing at the garden in Y/n's house. "Look Osamu-kun! Look at those flowers!" She pointed at the purple asters she loved so much.

She plucked a bunch and started to weave them into a flower crown. "You know Osamu-kun, Grandma used to make me these too! She told me that she loved these! So I love them too!"

As she placed the last touches on the flower crown, she gently placed it on top of Osamu's head. "You know how flowers have meanings? The Shion flower means never forget me!"

Osamu looked at Y/n in awe, she has always liked flowers, telling him lots of facts on flowers, basically anything and everything about flowers.

He found it adorable that little Y/n was so passionate about the things she loved. He aspired to be that way, to figure out what he loved too and continue to dream and push on.

Looking at the girl as she weaved a crown for herself, he plucked the little purple aster as he twirled it in between his fingers, "don't forget me hm?" He mumbled under his breath.

Funnily enough, that was infact the last time he saw her.

Y/n moved to a different province in Japan without saying a word, her parents didn't want her to cause a whole commotion about the move so they kept it under wraps.

Osamu on the other hand, was in pure dispair. The girl he longed to see everyday was now gone in the snap of a finger. She was the only person he looked forward to meeting after his volleyball lessons.

Who's going to ever replace that void?

The boy sighed to himself, he couldn't do anything about it really. He just sucked it up and moved forward. Though everyday he did wish he would catch a glimpse of the girl somehow.

He just wished to see her soft ( h/c ) hair brush through the wind as her big round eyes looked around to meet his own eyes. Her luscious lips forming into the sweetest smile he's ever seen.

He missed how she'd immediatly run to him and give the biggest hug almost immediatly after seeing him.

Her warm embrace was something he always missed. It has always been his source of comfort.

As he bit on the inside of his cheek, he continued walking towards the sports hall, holding back his tears.

As the years go by, Y/n started to be a mere memory to Osamu. Not that he's forgetting her it's just that he's given up on hoping that she'd pop up around.

Now at 23, Miya Osamu had his own Onigiri shop. Selling a variety of his own original kinds of Onigiri. He always had a vase filled with purple flowers at the counter, which he'd stare at whenever there weren't any customers.

It was raining that day and Y/n recently moved back to the area since she's much older now. She went into the nearest building that had shelter, which was none other than Onigiri Miya.

"Welcome!" Osamu's voice was sweet and welcoming. Y/n turned around to the familiar voice, wondering who it could be.

Instead of her eyes meeting the owner's, they immediatly darted to the flowers next to him.

"Wah! You like these flowers too? I had them in the garden growing up!" Y/n was filled with joy and awe as she looked at the flowers.

"Mhm, a friend of mine was obsessed with these growing up. She'd make flower crowns out of it and she'd tell me facts about them non-stop." Osamu looked at the flowers rather somberly with a smile.

Y/n looked up to meet the man's eyes, realising rather quickly that is the Miya Osamu she's longed to see after all these years.

"You know what they mean Miya-san?" Her voice grew tender as she picked up a flower. "They mean never forget me." She placed the flower on his ear as she smiled ever so lovingly.

"Have you forgotten me Osamu? I'm sorry about what happe-" Osamu hugged her tightly over the counter. "I'd never forget about the girl who brightened up my days just with her smile."

"And I'd never forget about the boy who held onto my love for all this time."

Bonus!:

"Anyways, what would you like to order Y/n-chan?"

"Anything is good! Made by you!"

"My treat?"

"NO IM PAYING IM NOT A FREELOADER!"

"But it's free food Y/n-"

"I'll get the salmon onigiri-"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hey guys! How yall doing? Good i hope? Here have some osamu to make your day a little better

LOOK AT HIM HE'S ADORABLE!

And we wont see him for a real long time since season 4 is over *cries*

Anyways, i hope yall are safe and sound! And i hope that yall wear your mask still!

I love all of you guys! Thanks for reading!

BTW THESE FLOWERS ARE ACTUALLY REAL AND I LOVE THEM AHAHHAH ( i think you can tell for my love of flowers XD )