With You || Akaashi Keiji ☁️💫

As the two walked down the street together, Y/n looks at her boyfriend and smiles. "You remind me of something Akaashi," she says as her smile widens.

"What do you mean Y/n?" He asks as he cocks his head to the side. Y/n chuckles as she cups his cheeks, "you remind me of a shooting star."

"Hmm... why do you say so?" He asks as he stops at his tracks. Y/n looks up to the sky as she points to the night sky, "because, you are rare and hard to miss! Plus, you are my wish come true~"

Y/n leans her head onto Akaashi's shoulder as they admired the meteor shower. "Ne Akaashi, I'm lucky to see this with you. These are rare! So I'm happy to experience something like this with you."

As she grinned cheekly at the boy, her eyes glimmered in admiration and curiosity. Akaashi smiled at the sight of the girl as he slyly wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"This world is beautiful... isn't it?" Y/n says as she looks at Akaashi, filled with love. Akaashi pats her head as he nonchalantly says, "but I think you're more beautiful."

Y/n blushes as she hides her face in the hands, "no I'm not..."

Akaashi pulls her hands away as he looks at her, "yes you are. Don't deny it." He smiles as he placed a chaste kiss on the tip of her nose. Y/n blushes even harder now, but two can play at this game! She pulls his tie so that their faces were barely inches apart from each other.

She tip-toed and moved closer to close the gap between them.

As she wraps her arms around his back and break away from the kiss, Y/n squishes his face with her hands. "I want to be with you forever~"

Akaashi chuckles as he returns the hug, "well then let's make that come true."

Y/n laughs, "when were you ever so flirty?" Akaashi pokes her head, making her lose her balance a little. "Well I learn from the best I guess."

Y/n rolls her eyes as she links her arm with his, pulling him closer to her. She looks back up to the sky and smiles, "well I wouldn't have it any other way then."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: This was really short and I'm sorry! Exams are now and these are pre-written so I hope you understand!!!

Thank you all for the massive support! I don't deserve you all and I'm just thankful to have all of you as my wonderful readers!

Thank you all, really thank you

As always, drink your water, eat well, study well, sleep well and wear your mask!

I love you all!