My Girl || Oikawa Tooru ☁️💫

"Ne~ Ne~ Y/n-chan~" Tooru calls out from a distance. The two have been dating for quite some time actually. They've been keeping their relationship a secret because of Oikawa's crazy fangirls. But the two want to take it to the next step. Oikawa doesn't want fangirls to flirt with him anymore and Y/n doesn't want them to harass Oikawa anymore. Not that she was jealous, it was more of Oikawa getting a little uncomfortable from it.

Y/n turns around and smiles, "hello~" she replies. And with that, the girls around her immediatly stared at her like daggers. But Y/n didn't care because she didn't need their opinions to get in the way of their relationship.

Y/n held onto Oikawa's hand as she walked off with pride. Little did she know, a certain someone was about to take her "revenge".

Sawatori Kaori, the leader of the "Oikawa is God" Cult- I mean group, was furious when she heard the news about her lord and saviour, having a girlfriend.

"What! What do you mean Oikawa-kun was seen with that girl." Kaori snarled in disbelief.

Kaori and Y/n had history together. Not in a good way at all though, endless number of arguments, endless numbers of "but she did this first!" And endless numbers of Kaori snatching boys that Y/n liked. The worst part was, she did it because she wanted Y/n jealous. She didn't even like those boys.

To say the least, Kaori's ego got the best of her.

With all of this, Kaori deviced a little plan to take down Y/n. How would she go about this? She was going to get her girl gang to first, spread rumours about Y/n. Second, get Y/n to lose all her friends and finally, beat the living shit out of Y/n.

Kaori snarled in delight, her plan was perfect and no one is going to get in her way.

No one.

~ the first scenario ~

"Ne! Did you see Y/n-chan today?" Kaori exclaimed as she "frantically" looked around for her. "Oh I saw her with Iwaizumi-kun just now! Are they together?" A friend of Kaori said.

Another spoke, "what? I saw her with Kuguri-san from Nohebi Academy?!?"

As murmurs and mumbling began to scatter around the hallway, Y/n couldn't help but to feel a little confused.

Y/n asked a random student, "yo, uhm, what's the chatter about?" The student took a good look at Y/n and cringed, "ew! You're that slut everyone's talking about."

"What? What slut?" She thought to herself as she walked off. She was getting weird stares from everyone and Y/n felt more and more self consious about herself. What was wrong with her? Was it her clothes? Is she ugly or something?

She couldn't put her finger on it at that moment. So she went to class and decided to ignore those feelings.

~ the second scenario ~

Kaori went up to Y/n's friend group and just slid into their conversation without asking. "Guys!~ Didn't you hear? Y/n's cheating on her boyfriend!"

"No one invited you Kaori," Iwaizumi says as he rolled his eyes, "plus, what she does in her love life doesn't matter to us."

"Yeah but she's dating your best friend. Don't you care about him?" Kaori says, her words lacing with poison.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and snarled, "well what do you care? You're just jealous Kaori. Everyone can see through you."

Kaori bit her lip and looked at Iwaizumi-kun in anger. He totally spoiled her plan! Whatever, time to do phase 3! Then she will be unstoppable!