Sunshine || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

Her honey glazed lips that glossed under the sunlight that blazed above the two, her smile that always warmed his heart never failed to make him blush everlastingly.

A smile that was always captivating to his eyes that made him putty in the palm of his hands, oh how he loves her so much. And how he wished he could tell her without stumbling over his words.

The sundress thay she wore that twirled under the summer breeze, showed off her figure effortlessly. She is a beautiful one, truly she was the best work of art God made.

"I love you," was all that left his lips. She's beautiful. She really is.

The smile that never left her face, that shined just like the morning sun.

"I love you too." Ushijima's heart melted with joy and love.

She was truly like the sun in his life. All revolved around her, she shined brighter than any star in the sky and she was the will of his life.

"Sunshine...." he mumbled to himself as he stared ever so lovingly at her. Cupping his cheeks gently with tenderness, "yes my love?"

"You're my sunshine, Y/n." His words were overflowing with love as he spoke those words with so much fondness.

With the smile that never left her face, she gleamed brighter than the morning sun. "I am yours, forever and ever."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: sorry for the inconsistent updates!!! School has been inconsistent as well HAHA!

Stay safe and strong my loves, I miss you all so so much!