I loved you || Oikawa Tooru💖💫

"I love you" and "I'd die for you" were words that Y/n never expected to ever leave her mouth. She was never one to seek for romance or find a lover but here she is.

A sigh left her lips as she stared at him talking to another girl. She's the girl who Tooru liked before getting together with Y/n. Y/n is always second lead afterall.

Oh stupid Y/n, she fell for Oikawa without knowing what she got herself into. "He's a player" , "he'll never love you" all those words being thrown to her left and right, and she thought she could change him. How naive of her.

She loved him truly, she gave him all she had, all he ever wanted. But his eyes were always looking at another. Truth be told, she was never jealous. She just wanted his eyes to look at her for once.

She wished every night that her "boyfriend" would greet her with the same smile she gave for all those years. The same excitement and the same energy she has given to him. But alas, she was still wishing upon that star ever since then.

"I love you" is something that has deep meaning. But nowadays Y/n just throws that phrase around like a
frisbee in the air. It meant nothing when he never said it back.

As she held his hand for the last time,  she gave him a weak smile. This was it, she couldn't keep up with this anymore. It hurts to see her lover look at someone else that was never her.

"I've never stopped loving you Tooru, but let's break up."