Memories with You || Miya Osamu 💖💫

Love isn't like a romance novel. It can hurt you, it can disappoint you and it could kill you. Love isn't always the most magical thing in the world that could bring you light to your cloudy days.

Love can hurt, that's what she told herself. She never wanted to fall for another because she's scared. L/n Y/n stood there, at the funeral of her fiancé, the man she loved for years on end.

She's loved him from day one, from the way he smiled from ear to ear, and how he could light up the whole room with his bubbling personality. He was a darling angel that could stir up the hearts of the people he met.

Her darling lover was the one she relied on on her gloomy days and the one she celebrated with on her brightest days. He was there through it all, thick or thin, high or low.

Her darling lover was there to remind her of her self-worth and her importance in life. She'd undoubtedly do the same for him of course.

With him gone, her life felt meaningless now. Like an endless void with no where to go. He was the one that she looked forward to, by her side on the bed.

He was the one she'd drink coffee with every morning, the one she'd see off at the door before work. He was the one she held dear to her heart for all these years.

Her heart sunk deeper and deeper as she wept there like a child, hugging her legs close to her chest as she mourned the death of her beloved. She didn't care if anyone stared at her like an insane person because it didn't matter.

The man she shared all these wonderful memories with, wasn't going to be there when she made new ones.

Standing up, the woman took a deep breath as she looked at her lover once more in the casket. It feels surreal that he left already, she always thought they'd leave this world together. Once they were old and wrinkly, with nothing but silver strands on their head.

Although his limp, souless body laid there for all to see, he still looked as dashing as ever. With his soft silky hair and his beautiful features. Why did he have to go so soon?

She wept and wept, she misses him so so much. But what could she do? This isn't a fairytale where she could wish him to come back to life.

This was reality, with it's heartbreaking truth. Nothing goes your way and it shows.

Sending her final goodbyes to the one she loved, she kneeled before him, cherishing all that she owned with him.

The memories she had with him, the house she lived with him, the shop she opened with him and the sky she admired each passing day with him.

Looking up to the once grey and dark sky, it cleared up to reveal the cloudless, clear blue sky with the sun shining brighter than before.

"You really never fail to make me smile do you?" Her tears, threatening to spill out as she mumbled those words to herself.

She knew this was the works of her darling in heaven, whom she would cherish for the rest of her life.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hello my darlings! This was quite different from what I usually write so I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

Lowkey wanted to put daichi cuz deadchi but yeah-

I was honestly just feeling a little down so i wrote this HAHA!

Normal fluffy stuff will be back really soon so don't worry okay!

See you next chapter and I love you guys!