7 years gone || Tsukishima Kei 💔💫

( This isnt really angst more of angry feels )

"What do you mean she doesn't want us to be friends?" Y/n says in pure anger. What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On. Y/n was seething in anger. She was so mad if looks could kill, Tsukishima would've been sent to the 9th circle of hell.

Tsukishima said nonchonlantly, " it is what it is Y/n. I'm sorry." Tsukishima turns around and walks away. Y/n cried out tears of fury.

So basically, Y/n and Tsukishima had been best friends for 7 years now. The trio were the bestest of friends and they were always stuck together like glue. Recently, Tsukishima got a girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that actually. I mean it's amazing that she can stan his sarcastic nature and bluntness.

The only problem was, his girlfriend didn't like Y/n being close to him at all. She would always glare daggers at the girl whenever she was near or she would hold tsukki tightly. Y/n didn't think much of it because some people are protective ya' know? Float your boat girl.

So now, Tsukishima just told Y/n he can't be friends with her anymore just because his girlfriend doesn't like her. 7 years of friendship just down the drain like that. Gone. What 7 years?

Y/n angrily retorted, "Fine then! If a bitch you've known for less than a year is more important than your friend of 7 years then it's fine! I hope that you'll be happy with her lose pussy!"

Tsukishima scowled at Y/n, "Just because you don't like her, it doesn't mean you have to be a bitch about it!" Y/n groaned, "That's not the point Tsukki! She could've said something else like "could you be less touchy with Y/n" or " could you be a little less close with her?" You didn't have to cut me off completely!"

Tsukishima slapped her face. The stinging pain spreading throughout her cheek hurt. Y/n took in a deep breath and looked Tsukishima in the eye, "fine, that's how you want to play? Tsukki I loved you so much as my friend! But hoes before bros I guess!"

Y/n marched off and was just so so angry. He didn't want to be associated with her just because of a girl! Like god! He could just distance himself or something and Y/n would understand! But cutting off completely? Ugh! She was just so frustrated.

Hot tears rolled down her cheeks as she finally got home. She walked into her room and cried into her pillow. 7 years, gone now. What memories? Clearly they meant nothing to Tsukki! She could literally feel her heart shatter into pieces like glass.

Maybe she shouldn't be so petty. Maybe she was just making something small into a big deal. But Tsukki was her best friend! Y/n couldn't think straight so she just cried herself to sleep.

~ next day in school ~

Y/n was in class and was completely out of it. She woke up with swollen and red eyes. She sighed to herself and thought to herself, "it isn't a big deal. I shouldn't be angry."

Suddenly she felt a warm hand over her shoulder. Y/n turned to look at who it was. Ah thank god, it was Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi looked at Y/n sympathetically and said, "I heard about what happened. Don't worry, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

Y/n half smiled and said, "thanks Yama-kun. I'm just a little frustrated." "It's alright Y/n. I'm always here if you want to rant." He says reassuringly. He went over to his seat when he saw the teacher come in. The rest of the school day was hell for Y/n.

She wanted to say hi to Tsukkishima but when she did ( it was out of habit and an accident ), Tsukishima just pushed her away. During lunch, Yamaguchi and Y/n sat together while Tsukki sat with his brat.

This painful routine continued for months. It was agonising and hurtful for Y/n but she learned to get over it. Because ya know, live goes on.

~ 9 months later ~

Yamaguchi spilled the tea about Tsukki to Y/n while walking home. Tsukki and his girlfriend had just broken up because he caught her cheating with someone. Y/n shrugged and said, "meh I mean, I shouldn't stick my nose into these kinds of situation so I won't say anything for now." Y/n honestly couldn't care. That's what you get for putting hoes before bros.

Y/n and Yamaguchi continued to walk and Y/n had the sudden urge to turn around. She looked behind to see a familiar blond with his headphones on. Ugh, it was Tsukki. Y/n quickly turned around and told Yamaguchi not to look behind.

"Wait! Y/n! Yamaguchi!" The voice called out. "Ugh, please no no no go away." Y/n thought to herself. The voice continued,"I'm sorry. "

Y/n didn't turn around. She just stood frozen. Yes, she did still care about the boy. But after everything he's done? How could she forgive him? After almost half a year how could she forgive so easily? Y/n clenched her fist into a ball and the words "I can't forgive you" just sat at the tip of her tongue.

Yamaguchi placed a hand over the girl's shoulder and said, "Y/n let's calm down and hear him out okay?" Y/n bitterly spat, "call me petty but he is only coming back to us just 'cuz that bitch and him broke up. If they were still together, you think he would apologise?"

Yamaguchi sighed, "yes that is true but people change Y/n. Give him a chance." Y/n rolled her eyes and folded her arms. She muttered out a faint, "fine" and turned around to face Tsukishima.

The boy still had his usual stoic, expressionless face. Y/n took a deep breath, "listen man, I'm still mad at you and I'll take a long ass time to forgive you but I guess we could start over."

Tsukki nodded his head, "I'll wait then."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

a/n: I know this was pretty bad and I'm sorry it's just cuz ive been going through some similar stuff. Thanks for reading and thanks kiss_my_axe123 for always being there for me. This whole thing was petty and Im sorry.

As always, thanks for reading and please request!