Cravings || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

It was 3 a.m. and Y/n couldn't sleep a wink. Her buldging belly was in the way and she couldn't cuddle her husband. It also didn't help the fact that she was craving weird foods and Y/n could barely get out of bed.

She groaned in agony as she attempted to sit up. Keyword: attempted. It was frustrating for the lady and she wanted to cry as she ate a whole bag of chips. She tried to stay quiet because her dear husband was going to work at 5 and he really needs sleep.

Y/n stared at the ceiling as she thought, "what the hell am I going to do?" She turned 90 degrees to meet her husband. He was sleeping soundly as his chest was slowly rising and falling. How adorable! His hair was soft and Osamu was just a total cutie! There was no way she was waking him up.

She brought a hand to his head as she gently stroked it, she placed a kiss on his forehead and managed to roll out if bed this time.

She tip toed out of the room as she waltzed into the kitchen. Ah yes, what concoction shall she make this time? Peanut butter and pickles sandwhich? Chocolate sprinkles and milk? Chips and rice? The possibilites were endless!

Little did she know, her husband was awake for a while now too. He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek a million times. "'Samu, you should go back to sleep. You have work soon!" She tried to push him off but to no avail. "How could I leave my baby hungry? I ain't 'Tsumu. Ain't leaving you starvin' Y/n." His voice was hoarse and dry.

"Sit down, I'll make you something." He instructed Y/n as she nodded her head. Y/n's eyes were getting wet. Stupid pregnancy hormones are acting up again. She tried her best to wipe away her tears as her husband was cooking up her food.

"Y-y/n yer alright?" Osamu asked in pure concern. He walked over and patted her on the back gently.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry, stupid pregnancy hormones." Y/n chuckles while tearing up. Osamu placed a kiss on her forehead, "it'll all be worth it, we're gunna have a baby Y/n! A baby!"

Y/n looked at him confused, "we're having twins ya' know?"

Osamu's eyes lit up, "w-wha- Even better then! I promise to feed you well Y/n. Gotta keep those babies healthy." He smiles as he wraps his arms protectively around Y/n.

"'Samu I love you but... I'm starving." Y/n admitted. Osamu kissed her forehead, "alright, alright, I'll get on it."

"Love you 'Samu~"

"Love ya' too."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Hi lovelies! How are y'all doing? I hope y'all are doing well!

As always, stay safe, drink water, eat well, wear your masks

STAY IN SCHOOL

SCHOOL IS IMPORTANT

By the way, if you like Attack on Titan,

Check out my friend's book!

Her account is: Skadooshwhoosh !!!

Anyways, love y'all!!!!