Hand in Mine, Lips on Mine || Ushijima Wakatoshi ☁️💫

The Ushijima family is nothing like Ushijima Wakatoshi imagined. It was beyond his expectations. From a boy who lived with divorced parents, he had his very own and it was filled with love.

Not that he was being ungrateful to his parents in any way but, experiencing true love was something he never expected. Afterall, it wasn't his priority.

He's happy to have sweet Y/n as his wife. No, he was more than happy. Elated? Delighted? Overjoyed? Hm, these words don't really match up. But needless to say he was more than happy.

He is a simple man, volleyball, wife, family, food and practice always running through his mind. Nothing more and nothing less.

On the occasional day off, he would actually spend time with his family, not practicing his usual volleyball actually.

And today was one of those days, just him, his wife and children. All squished together on their bed. His wife, in his arms and their 2 children one by each of their sides.

As Y/n's eyes fluttered open from the sun rays that peaked through the curtain, she had a better view of her husband. How lucky she is to have an angel like him for a husband.

He has always been straightforward, not one to sugarcoat his words. And Y/n is really drawn to that about him. He's just built different and that's something to appreciate.

She gently stroked his cheek in circles, admiring how his chest slowly rises and falls accompanied with his soft snores. Brushing his hair out of the way to get a better view of his eyes, his beautiful lashes were all she could be captivated by.

A gentle kiss was planted on his forehead as Y/n made her way out of bed, tucking her other 2 children back in bed with their father. Her little bundles of joy never failed to make her smile.

The product of their love, shown in the form of 2 living things. It's just something that Y/n has always been so so fortunate to have. She loves her family dearly.

The lady tucked her hair behind her ears and started to get to work, pancakes are always a safe option for breakfast.

Whisking away as she started to heat up the pan, Saturday mornings are days she wished would never end. As she poured the batter it, the soft sizzle on the pan could be heard.

Her husband, making his way out of the room with 2 little kids clinging onto his body as he rubbed his eyes, making his way to his lovely wife.

"Good morning my darling," Y/n's voice was gentle and sweet, making the room feel whimsical and surreal. As opposed to her husband's hoarse voice, with him greeting back the same.

Y/n flipped a pancake as Ushijima sat down the two kids on their seats, also getting them their glasses of water. As the first rounds of pancakes were being served, the two children started to pick them up with their tiny hands.

"Woah there tiger! Slow down, the pancakes are still hot!" Y/n giggled as her son tried to gobble down a pancake. Ushijima helped him slice the pancake into smaller bite size pieces for him.

"Ahh," his daughter brought up her fork to Ushijima's mouth, signalling that she wanted him to take a bite. As he bit off the pancake, he thanked her and pat her hair gently.

Her eyes were like Y/n's, pretty and round. While her hair was the same olive shade as his. Unlike their son, who had his eyes but their mother's hair color.

After feeding the two, the children played in the living room together. Leaving the two adults in the kitchen alone.

It was Ushijima's turn to make the pancakes since Y/n has been up for a while. It would only be fair if they took turns. Y/n smiled at the tall figure in an apron, he's a handsome one.

Don't forget the fact that he has the body of a greek statue! His toned arm muscles flexed when he flipped the pancake with that amount of sheer force.

Okay Y/n may be exaggerating on that last part but the point is, her husband is super hot.

She made her way behind the man, hugging him from behind. Tip-toeing to place soft kisses on his cheeks, he smiled back at her. "My wife, shouldn't you sit? Aren't you tired?" How adorable, he was concerned about her.

The woman shook her head, "never tired my darling." Transferring the pancakes onto a plate, Y/n gave into her temptaions and gave him another kiss, but this time, on the lips.

She held onto his hand as his eyes widened in surprise. "My wife, how bold you are this morning." He interwind his fingers in hers, admiring her ( e/c ) orbs.

"Sorry haha, I just like it when your hands are in mine." Y/n giggled as she squeezed his hand a little tighter.

The man chuckled, "well I like it when your lips are on mine." He leaned in for another kiss. It never failed to make Y/n heart flutter all over again.

Mornings like this, she wished that would never end...

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: hello my darlings!~

How have yall been? Good i hope! I hope you guys liked this!!! If you didnt then im so sorry haha, ill try and work harder!

Thank you all for always supporting me! Im so grateful for it!

See you guys in the next chapter!