Dandelions || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

Y/n pluck the fuzzy flower off the grassy patch of land as she made a wish. She blew the puffy white flower as its seeds danced away in the wind.

Osamu smiled as he rolled his eyes, "you look like a kid Y/n." Y/n giggled as she turned around to look at him, "well don't we all still have a little child in us?" She plucked another dandelion off the ground and placed it in Osamu's hand.

"You try," she says as the wind blew, making the girl's dress and hair flow gently. Osamu tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, admiring Y/n's beautiful face.

"You're staring 'Samu~" she teased as Y/n nudged his shoulder. "Well what are you waiting for? Make a wish!" Y/n smiled as she held Osamu's hand up to his face, holding the flower up barely centimeters away from his face.

The man closed his eyes and made a wish. He blew gently as the faint little puffs floated away in the wind.

"What did you wish for 'Samu?" Y/n asked, full of curiosity. Osamu nonchalantly said, "I wished 'Tsumu would be less annoyin'"

Y/n giggled as she clutched onto her stomach, making her lean forward. "She's pretty," Osamu thought, blushing to himself. Osamu sat down on the grass as he looked at the wide blue sky. It was cloudless and clear, the sun wasn't glaring into his eyes and he felt comfortable.

Y/n lied on his lap, admiring the man's beautiful features. She reached her hand out to cup his cheeks as she gently stroked it. "Ne 'Samu, has anyone told you how handsome you are?" Y/n joked as she looked at him in the eye.

Osamu leaned down to face the girl completely as he spoke, "it has been said, but I prefer hearing it from you."

Y/n face was tinted pink as she chuckled. She pinched his cheek, making him feel a little shocked. "You're cute 'Samu."

"No you," he says as he ruffles the girl's hair. Y/n smiles once more as she closed her eyes, enjoying the peace and tranquility of the moment.

"I love you Y/n," he says, not wanting to face Y/n.

Y/n pulled his collar down to her as she was barely inches away from his face.

"I love you too~"

And with that, they sealed it off with a kiss.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: Yay! I hope that Season 4 part 2 of Haikyuu is released by the time I post this ( yes this is pre written as well, I apologise )

I'm excited to binge watch Haikyuu again after my exams! And I hope yall are as hyped as I am!

As always thank you for reading! And stay safe!

Study well too okay?

I love you all!!!