Hello || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

Y/n had tears rolling down her cheeks. Nope, nope, not tears of sadness. They were tears of joy.

Y/n was just meters away from her lover, Miya Osamu. Finally, she was going to see him again. Finally, after 6 months of being apart, they don't need to be seperated ever again. She spotted the man who was walking towards from the arrival hall and she couldn't wait any longer.

The moment he stepped out of the gate, Y/n sprinted towards the man and tightly embraced him. She missed him so much ya' know? It's been too long since the two have last seen each other. Osamu gently patted her head and chuckled, "woah there sweetie, nice to see you again too." He wraps an arm around her as his other hand strokes her back, in hopes of comforting her.

"Hi," Y/n says with a raspy voice

"Hello," he says with his thick hyogo accent

He just smiles at the sight of her, she looks more beautiful than ever and she's just so precious to him. He is so thankful to have this cutie in his life. He kisses the temple of her head and says, "you missed me this much? I don't deserve you."

Y/n looks up from his shoulder and furiously shook her head, "nope, nope you are wrong mister." Osamu giggles at her words and hugs her tighter. Gosh, he missed everything about her.

Y/n smiles widely as she wraps her arms around his neck, "welcome back darling."

"Tadaima," he says with a grin.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: this is very short but i hope you liked it!