You're my sweetheart || Miya Osamu ☁️💫

"You're my sweetheart, you're my darling, you're my cutie and my love!" Y/n squeezed Osamu's cheeks together as she continued on, "you always make my day and I'd never exchange you for the world!"

Y/n plopped herself next to him as she leaned onto his shoulder, he smiled in glee as he placed a quick peck on the girl's forehead. "Thanks babe." Though his words were nothing as flowery or intriquite as hers, it still held a lot of meaning.

As they stared off into the sky, wind brushing through their hair as nothing but pure joy was flowing within them, Y/n started to weave some of the daisies around her into a flower crown.

Her skilled fingers made 2 rather quickly and easily so she placed one on top of Osamu's head, snickering, "what do you think?"

He placed the other on Y/n's head, with his bubbling laughter that filled Y/n's heart with joy, he said, "I love it princess."

What a darling he is, how Y/n wished he knew what she felt right now. Even after so many years, the butterflies in her tummy never left her. She pounced onto him, falling above him as she kissed him all over, dozens of times.

"That's all I could've asked to hear darling," her words were nothing but sincere. A last chaste kiss on the lips and the two spent the rest of their day filled with joie de vivre.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

A/n: AHHH OKOK HEY GUYS! I KNOW ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE BUT I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK!

Do you guys prefer shorter fics but oosted more frequently or longer fics, posted a little more rarely?

Please do let me know!!! And sorry that this was very short! I needed to put out something because i was struggling with requests LMAO

Also! Thanks for sticking by! I love all of you guys and stay safe okay!