"You pulled and said some pretty big words there." Naruto heard Sasuki from the door. He just sighed with a pout at the end of it. "Those words weren't that big." Naruto told her as she sat right next to the laying Naruto.

"Big words coming from your mouth. But, not for me. I used those words on the daily." Sasuki told Naruto. He just scoffed in response as he continued to look into the ceiling.

"What did Tsunade say right after I left? There must be other information that I didn't get to hear coming out of the mouth of hers." Naruto asked Sasuki as he reached out and clasped their hands together.

"The 4 other Kage's have agreed to the request for a 5 Kage Summit meetup. First one in quite the long while." Sasuki told Naruto as he nodded in response. "Indeed. And this sudden meetup is quite idiotic." Naruto said as he held her hand tighter.

"While I would normally disagree with everything you say — I'll have to agree with you on this one. I don't know what she's thinking as the Hokage of the village." Sasuki agreed and nodded.

"I guess it's time for her to pass the hat to someone like Kakashi." Sasuki frowned at what he said. "You know, if you had decided to not leave the village and not go and turn into a rogue-nin — you could've gotten the respect and acknowledgement from the village like you wanted." Sasuki told Naruto.

Naruto sighed.

"Tch, shut up. I rather not do the amount of paperwork that could kill even a Kage-Level ninja." Naruto huffed as he diverted his gaze from the ceiling and onto arguably the most beautiful person in Konoha.

Second to only Naruto. Obviously.

"Please, I could've dropped by when you're having a lunch break with no one around you and we could finally put that wooden desk to good use finally." Sasuki told Naruto quietly.

"Your sexual appetite doesn't know when to stop at all." Naruto felt Sasuki punch his shoulder. "Yours doesn't know when to stop either." Sasuki threatened to hit him once more.

"Geez, I was trying to poke in fun." Naruto grumbled as he stood up and stretched. "Anyway, where will the 5 Kage Summit take place?" Naruto asked with a yawn.

"It'll be taking place somewhere in the Land of Frost." Sasuki told Naruto. He widened his eyes as he looked right at her. "You can't be serious! That's practically enemy territory! Scratch that! It is enemy territory!" Naruto yelled.

"Just deal with it. We can't do anything about it. As you know, Hokage-sama is quite fixated on this, so, it's best to not dispute her and keep it professional." Sasuki advised him.

Naruto just sighed in response and nodded.

"But, stil. . . that old hag is just doing so many unnecessary actions that have multiple outcomes to them. And none of the outcomes are actually good!" Naruto yelled as he moved back and forth.

"You know, you care for a lot of people — me the most — but, I don't think you should just fumble around. If you care for people, protect them." Naruto raised an eyebrow as he stopped moving.

"Debatable. Don't think just because you're my girlfriend means you're my favorite." Sasuki just scoffed at him. "Oh, but I am your favorite, Naruto. Let's just go, we have just about an hour and a half before we leave." Sasuki told him.

He widened his eyes as quickly gathered his things and ran towards the front door. "You should've told me this earlier! You're a bitch!" Naruto yelled as he saw Sasuki at the front door waiting.

"Your bitch you mean." Sasuki smirked as Naruto stopped right in front of his tracks and grumbled. "You're even weirder than me." Naruto told Sasuki as he took her arm and led her out of the house.