🧡🧡31🧡🧡

Chaeyoung's POV

After a long hours of chatting with the girls, I went to the mall to buy groceries. I did not made a list what to buy so I took a long time to finish it.

I put down the groceries and arrange it to the kitchen. Jimin is still not here cause it's still pass 5 so it's too early for him to go home.

I'm trying to keep my mind busy but it seems my mind is flying to the mars. I huffed in annoyance as I throw the remote on the coach. What they said earlier is still lingering my mind.

Enjoy with him while you can cause one day you'll not be able to do that anymore.

I released a long deep sigh before standing up and went to the kitchen to get some food. As I closed the refrigerator's door, I heard the door opened. I expect it to be Lisa cause she said that maybe she could pass by.

But I think I'm wrong. I saw Jimin going in. His hair is messy, his buttons are not right and his collar bone is showing, and his lips are swollen. He would usually shout that he is home but this time he did not. He just quietly went upstairs rushingly. It made me sad but I tried to shrug it off. Maybe I jut imagine things.

================================

An awkward atmosphere is surrounding us. The sound of the plates is all you can hear. I wanted to break the awkwardness but my tongue is pulling back.

He hasn't talk a single word since he got here. He would talk to me if it's important but he didn't started a conversation on his own.

I didn't receive a hug or a simple kiss. And it's making me kinda sad. I know I shouldn't be cause I'm the one who cause this but I can't help it. I love him too much to hide the truth that I'm affected with his cold actions.

I didn't thought that he is already finished eating. He stood up without giving me a single glance and went to the sink. He put his plate and then went directly upstairs. I just sighed and continued eating.

=================================

I put the last plate in the cabinet after I'm done drying it with a clean cloth. I just finish cleaning the dishes. I saw at the corner of my eyes that Jimin went downstairs. He then went to the living room as I heard the sound of the TV.

I wiped my hands on the apron before I removed my apron and hang it. I followed him to the living room and there I saw him watching I saw him watching TV while his feet are crossed. 

I sat beside him putting the cushion on my lap. He noticed me and took a glance but quickly avoiding his gaze and put his attention to the TV. I tried putting my attention on the TV even the channel is so boring. I would take glances to him but he seems unbothered.

I was so sick of the silence so I decided to break it. "Jimin" I called his name but it took a second before he looked at me. "Hmmm?" he answered coldly before grabbing his phone from his pocket. 

I sighed. It seems like he doesn't want to talk to me. I looked away. "N-nothing" I stood up from the couch and was about to go upstairs but his voice stopped me. "Chaeyoung" I turned to look at him and I saw his gaze to me enough for me to drown anytime now.

He signaled me to sit on the couch beside him. I was hesitant at first but did it anyway. "Do you have something to say to me?" he said to me with an emotionless face. I looked down to my lap and played with my hands. 

"I-i. I just want to say sorry for what I acted. I know I shouldn't have said that. I-" I sighed "I'm sorry" I bit my lips stopping my self from crying. I looked at Jimin and there I saw his cold face.

His eyes is glued on the television. I can see the softness in his eyes but you wouldn't notice it because of his cold aura. I know he heard me but didn't payed attention to me. 

"I know you're upset but I hope you'll forgive me. All I said were a lie. Jimin please believe me" I looked at him desperately. He finally looked at me with a soft gaze. I heard him sigh before reaching on to the remote and turning the TV off.

My eyes were teary as I looked at his actions. He sat nearer beside me resting her hands on my thighs. I was surprise when he caresses my cheeks which made me close my eyes because of the warm feeling he gives me.

"Is it true?" he asked me with a soft soothing voice. Enough for you to fall asleep. I nodded to him desperately. "Then say it. I want to hear it Chaeyoung" he asked me with a desperate voice. He moved closer to me connecting our foreheads while still caressing my cheeks.

"I love you. I love you Park Jimin and whatever happens it wouldn't change the fact that I do love you. Only you" I looked at him. I saw him smile which literally made me soft. He placed a soft peck on my forehead as I closed my eyes in his touch.

He pulled out and looked intensely in my eyes. I didn't know that our faces were getting closer and closer as I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine. His lips brushed mine softly witch gave me a goosebumps. 

We are about to get more serious but a phone call interrupted us. I nearly jumped because of the sudden sound. I looked at Jimin who has a pissed expression written all over his face. He looked at me asking for my permission to take the phone as I nodded as an answer.

He left to answer the call. I sat there while looking at the television with a smile on my face. I was happy that we're okay now. At least that's what I thought.

=============================

I saw him sat on the couch with me with a irritated face. He just ended the call after a few minutes. I gave him a confused look. "Hey. Are you okay?" I held his hands drawing small circles to them.

I didn't got any answer but a chuckle. "Chim," "Don't call me Chim." he stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. "Chim," "I said don't call me that!" He yelled to me and it made me scared . I didn't mean to call him that. It's just I'm used to it.

"I'm sorry-" "Whatever" he said to me coldly before going upstairs. He stopped his tracked then turned to look at me. "What you said from the other night, keep it as a promise. I think it's better this way" he left me there dumfounded. Why did he suddenly turned cold when he was so sweet earlier. 

I don't know what happened. I thought I fixed it but I just made it worse. I don't know what to do.

A/N: Guyseuu annyeongg. I have an announcement.

I just published the trailer of my new jirose book. Click my profile if you wish to see it. I will publish the first chapter after this book ends cause the ending is nearrr.

 I will publish the first chapter after this book ends cause the ending is nearrr

I hope you'll show your support on this.

Have a good day everyone!!!!!

Borahae!!!! 💜💜💜💜