▪12▪

[𝐃𝐅𝐋]
[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up woke up with the bright light hitting my eyes. Ugh I forgot to close the curtains. I sat up and I felt my head weights a hundred tons. It hurts so much. I groaned with pain and lie down again. I heard my door opened revealing Jimin with a glass of water.

"You're awake already?" he said and sat on my bed. "Isn't it obvious?" I said still closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead. "Here. Drink this. It's for your hangover." He said and handed me a tablet and a glass of water. I sat up as I put the tabled in my mouth and swallowed it with the help of the water.

I finished to whole glass cause I felt I haven't drank water for days. I felt so thirsty. "I told you not to drink yesterday. You never listened to me. Now look what happened, you got drunk and it so difficult for me to carry you home" he said as I handed him the glass.

"Um, did I do something stupid yesterday?" I asked him. I saw his cheeks got red. "N-no you did n-nothing" he said and stood up. "Please tell me. I know I did something embarrassing" I said while my eyes follow his figure as he walks towards the door.

"I told you, you did nothing. You just slept the whole time" he said and I just nodded. "Come on down. The breakfast is ready." He said so I stood up and washed my face and brushed my hair. I went downstairs and I saw him preparing the plates on the table.

We started eating. "Jennie is throwing a party at her house the day after tomorrow. Can I come?" I asked him. He looked at and said "Of course. Just remember our deal" he said. He would always say this if I will ask him to go out. "You can come if you want. Are you free by that day?" I asked him. He scrolled at his phone. "I think I can come. Its better I could keep an eye of you. You get drunk easy and about your dress" he said.

"Ok. That's great!" I said and stood up. I volunteered to wash the dishes while he prepared to go to work. After I finished washing them, I arranged them to the cabinet. After a minute, Jimin bid goodbye to me as go to his work. I decided to take a bath. After that, I dried my hair, did my skincare and dresses up. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Jennie.

Jennie Me

Unnie! Can I ask something?

Sure Chae. What's that?

Can I invite Taehyung and
 Jin oppa to attend your party?

Sure Chae. That would be great.
The more the merrier!

Thanks unnie!

You're welcome

Can I have his phone number please?

Yeah right. Here it is 02****

Thanks unnie!

I saved his phone number to my phone and decided to call him. "Yeoboseyo? Who is this?" he said at the another line. "Hi Tae! It's me, Chaeyoung?" I said "Oh hi Chae! How did you get my number?" He asked. "Oh I got it from Jennie unnie. Are you doing something? I maybe disturbing you I'll hang up now" I said "No! Don't hang up. I'm not doing anything. Actually I'm bored" He said.

"Oh ok. Would you wanna come at Jennie unnie's party?" I asked. "When will it be happening?" He asked. "The day after tomorrow. Are you free?" I asked him. "I'm not. I'll come. Send me the details" He said. "Can you invite Jin oppa too?" I said. "Of course" "Thank you. I'll hang up now. Bye Tae!" "Bye! Take care! See you there!" "You too!" I said and hang up.

-----------------------------

At the party

"Chae! You're here. Come on in!" she said and glanced at Taehyung then to Jin. She opened the door wide and we walked in. "Did you bought I told you to buy?" she said and I handed her the bag of groceries.

"Thank you Chae. Sorry for bothering you" she said. I just smile at her while nodding. I helped her to cook the rest of the food while the boys are talking at the sofa. Lisa and Jungkook flirting with each other. "Chae can you pass me the lettuce?" she said and I passed her the lettuce she said.

After we cooked, we ate and spent the time watching movie and laughing to their random stories. Then Jennie told everyone to gather. We made a circle. Front of me is Jungkook, in my left is Jin and my right is Jimin who's playing with his phone the whole time.

"Let's play truth or dare. Whoever the bottle will point, will be dared or questioned by the person infront of him/her got it?" said Jennie and we all nodded.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Jennie. In front of her is Lisa. "Of, truth of dare?" she asked her. "Um, I guess dare" she answered. "I dare you kiss Taehyung oppa on the cheeks" she said teasingly. Jennie glared at her and looked at Taehyung asking his permission.

A few seconds later, she kissed his cheeks making a loud noise from all of us. The two just blushed really red while avoiding the gaze of each other. Jennie rolled the bottle again and it pointed Jin.

"So, Jin, truth or dare?" she asked him. "I guess truth" he answered. "Do you like Jisoo unnie?" Jennie asked. "I-i u-um" he said shuttering. "It's okay if you wo-" "Yes" he said immediately making Jisoo blush really hard.

We all squealed to their cuteness. He just rolled his eyes and spun the bottle again. And sadly, it pointed to me. "So Changie, truth or dare" he asked. I gulped and said truth. "Even if your mirage is fake, did you really loved Jimin even just once?" the all looked at me seriously especially him.

"Well, honestly..."