🧡🧡59🧡🧡

"Chaeyoung, I need you to stop eating! Your operation will start 30 minutes from now!" said the baritone voice beside me. I didn't bothered listening of what he was saying and kept eating the apple in my hands. He's annoying me from the moment I woke up this morning cause I kept ignoring him and didn't talk to him a single word since earlier. I'm mad at him and want him to know that. Talk to your face you dumbsh*t!

"Chaeng, don't make me do it in a hard way. You'll not like it once I get mad." he said in his low voice. There's diction in his every word, it's clear that he's already pissed. Well, I don't care about him. Who cares if he's pissed. It's not like he's my father, or maybe I'll call him grandpa.

"Chaeyoung..."

Silence...

"Chaeng, I'm talking to you." he said with a bit force in his voice this time.

*munch *munch

I  didn't answered him and took another bite on my apple. While munching the apple in my mouth, I can see his burning eyes at the side of my eyes. I acted like I was the only one at the room as I kept eating the apple while I swing my feet back and forth. Let's see what this guy can do.

I internally smirk at the thought and put the apple on my mouth again to take another bite. I was about to take it fully in my mouth when a not-so-big hands took my beloved apple away from me and shoot it towards the trash bin. My eyes immediately rounded and followed where my apple landed and was surprised it landed perfectly inside the trash bin. Damn, his arms were not that bad.

My mouth automatically performed an 'O' shape because of amazedness. I was about to praise him but he cut me off by grabbing my wrist forcefully. His tight grip actually hurts, but I tried my best to act cool to it, I don't want to ruin my pretending. This guy is really testing my patience.

"What the hell is your problem?!" he shouted at me while I can see his face being all red because of madness. With knitted eye brows, he gritted his teeth as he then harshly pulled me towards him.

"Oww! Let go of me you f*cking―"
"You listen to what I said. Don't be so childish Chaeyoung! If something happens on your surgery, you'll not be the only one suffering, me too! So stop worrying me so I can finally sleep peacefully at night!"

"Then don't worry about me! Simple as that!" I stood up and harshly pulled my wrist from him. I want to go to a quite place that I can put my mind together but this annoying man is everywhere, he's like a mushroom that just shows up out of nowhere! So the most safest place I knew is the bathroom, but still, I hope he wouldn't follow me.

========================================

"Chaeyoung, are you in there? Come out now, the doctors are looking for you." shouted a woman that sounds like my mom as she knocks the door three times. I stood up from the stool and fixed my slightly crumpled shirt while looking at the mirror to see if I'm presentable.

After that, I faced the door and released a breath first before I grabbed the door knob and rotated it. I expected to see Jimin sitting on the single couch but instead, I saw mom reading a magazine while eating an apple.

Where's Jimin then? 
And why am I feeling disappointed?

"Mom where's Jimin?" She looked up to see me as well as the two doctors in the room. After they noticed me, the girl doctor pulled me and made me sit on the bed. The other doctor were fixing the apparatuses while the doctor in front of me is holding stethoscope.

"He left earlier. Like 25 minutes ago?" 
He left? 25 minutes ago? I assume it was after I shouted at him.
What if I hurt his feelings? 
Did I gone too far?

I shook my head aggressively. What am I thinking?! Why am I so worried? I shouldn't care about him! Yeah, that's right Chaeng, let's just focus...

"Okay..."
"Bring her to the operating room. She's ready."

===============================================

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook?"
"Hyung! What's with the sudden call? I'm in the middle of something important."

I rolled my eyes. 
"Let her rest Jungkook. You're draining her energy."

There's a brief silence before he spoke up.
"Cat got your tongue? C'mon, dress up. We're doing something important. I'll text you the address" I immediately ended the call before he spoke up. 

I know I should be at the hospital right now, knowing Chaeyoung is undergoing a surgery. I won't deny that I'm actually pretty worried but I wanna fix my thoughts. I'm pissed for what she's acted and what she said. After all I cared about her. I was there to save her and I took care of her when she was unconscious for four days. And after all of my efforts, she'll say that I shouldn't care about her.

I'm trying to understand her as far as I can, that's why I decided to leave. My temper isn't that good so if I'm gonna stay there and debate with her, I might say hurtful things that I'll regret.

I went to my contacts again to search for a person I could ask for a help. I was just scrolling until I came at the letter 'T' and saw a contact named 'Taehyung'. Right!
He's Chaeyoung's friend, maybe I could ask for some help. We've been really close since last 5 months, and I think I could trust him in this one.

"Hey Jimin, my man! Miss me?" 
I rolled my eyes once again. Another lunatic.

"Cut it off Tae. I need your help right now. It's not an emergency but this is urgent."
"What? Why? What happened?"

I checked my watch for a moment, 30 minutes before 3 o'clock, I have still plenty of time.
"I'll tell you when you get here. I'll text you my address. Also, bring some of your men. I might need them."

"O...kay. I will. But you have to pay me."
"Name it. Just assure that you do your work properly." he chuckled.

"Alright deal."
"Great. Now hurry up. We're kicking someone's ass."

A/N:
Sorry for being inactive for so long. 
I'm having a hard time to fix my schedule.
I promise to keep it up to you guys.