🧡🧡28🧡🧡

Chaeyoung's POV

The dinner date ended successfully thankfully. Jimin's mom's act is still making us confuse but we are trying to shrug it of. Maybe she was just stress and scared to lose their company cause it's still from Jimin's great granpa. *and the is suga 😂😂lol keep reading don't mind me * 

I'm combing my hair after I changed into my night gown. I stared at my reflection at the mirror. I topped combing my hair when a memory suddenly flashed in my mind. And it's a horrible one.

=========Flashback=============

I was sitting on the sofa watching some random drama. Jimin and I's dad were together chatting while mom and Jimin are on the other side of the sofa looking at some of our past pictures at the album.

I felt the sofa got heavy means someone just sat down. I looked at my side and I saw Jimin's mom sat with me with a 2 red wine on her hands. She handed me the other one while the other one is for herself. She asked me to toast which I gladly accepted.

We both drank the wine at the same time. She cleared her throat before putting her attention to me. "So... how are you and Jimin" she asked me while looking at the TV and shaking the glass on her hands. "Ummm I think we're okay. We've been closer than usual and even share our thoughts and ideas" I gave her a small smile.

"Well that's good to hear" she said to me her eyes are still not leaving the TV screen. She seems weird. She would usually act sweet and even tease me but... she just changed. She suddenly act cold towards us and I don't know why. I just shrugged my thought and just put my attention on the TV.

There has been a awkward atmosphere before she cleared her throat again. She finally looked at me. "Answer me directly Chaeyoung... did you and Jimin already had s*x?" she asked me out of the blue. My eyes widened of her sudden question as I was so taken aback and didn't expect her to ask me that.

I felt my face heating up feeling embarrassed of her question. I cleared my throat and looked at her and she was looking back at me while raising her eye brows. "U-ummm. Y-y-yes" I looked down to my lap cause I can't meet her eyes.

"Then why aren't you pregnant yet?" she asked me. I felt my heart beating fast and my hands are starting to sweat. I can't tell her...not yet. "I think it's just-" "I heard that you have a sickness. And that sickness is giving a curse to our family" my eyes widened. How did she know?

"If you're asking me how, I have my own ways" I keep looking on my lap and fidgeting with my hands. "E-eomma it's not what you-" "I'm asking a simple thing  and that is to give me a grandson. Yet you can't do it. If you and your family is just taking advantage of our wealth, then you better stop it " she told me directly.

I felt a pang in my heart. She thinks we're just using them. She thinks we just want them because of the money. That we're greedy of the money.

"You're an embarrassment to our family Park Chaeyoung. You are not worthy of my son's love. Don't ever think that I like you. Not anymore. I didn't thought that you are just a filthy whore that does anything for money." I felt my heart got heavy along with my breathing. I tried not to burst out but a tear formed in my eyes.

She stood up and picked her bag. "And also, don't think that Jimin actually love you. He doesn't and he actually told me that." she smirked. "If you can't have a child, then I'll just ask a woman who is a beautiful and a pure one to be impregnated by my son. And if that day would come, don't act jealous. You don't have a right to do that" by that she exited and went to the kitchen

===========End of the Flashback============

I didn't notice that a tear escaped my eyes. For all the painful words she said to me, I think it'll take years for my heart to heal. I quickly wiped my eyes and continued combing my hair.

I heard the door flung open revealing Jimin already with his pajama. He arranged something under the nightstand table and I just looked at him from the mirror. After that, he stood up and ran his hands through his hair causing an eye contact between us.

An automatic smile flashed to his face as he went to me happily. My eyes didn't leave his until he is already behind me. He back hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder.

"How's my baby doing?" he said and put a single kiss on my shoulder. "You've been quite since our parents went home." he looked at me worriedly from the mirror. I avoided his eyes and sighed before continuing combing my hair. "Jimin" "hmm?"

"Do you love me?" 

He gave me a confused look. "Is that even a question?" "Just answer me" his eyes softened. "Of course. What makes you think that I don't?" his hands are now combing my hair.. "Don't joke around Jimin. I'm serious" I said to him sternly. "Do you think I'm joking? Haven't showed you enough to prove that I do?" he said to me but I just gave him an emotionless face.

"If you really do, I think you should stop doing that" his eyes suddenly changed into a range one. "Don't say things like that Chae. It's not a funny joke" he said with a piercing eyes. "I'm not joking. Don't think of this as a joke" I said.

"Why are you acting like that? Stop it. It's not nice." "I'm doing this for you Jimin. If you'll no do it, then I would" I talked back at him.

"Let me guess. Does someone just told you nonsense about me? And you believed it?!" "Yes. And that someone is super close to you so it means-" "F*ck! You're believing that someone more than me? Don't you trust me?" he pointed to himself.

"No" he looked at me with evident painful eyes. He was so speechless that all he could do was o stare at me. "I also regret that this mirage worked. I regret everything that happened between us. I hope that we continue act like before. Let's just act like couple outside but let's be true inside this house." I saw the tears are forming in his eyes.

I am also hurt but I need to do this. "I hope everything is clear now. Let's get back to the old us" I said to him coldly. I stood up but I stopped when I felt his hands on my wrist. 

"Don't do this Chae. Tell me this is some kind of joke. You love me right? You do right?" he pleaded me while his tears are threatening to fall. "Just tell me you're joking. I would believe you." I kneeled down on him.

"I want too. But sadly it's not" I said to him and exited the room cause if I would stay there, I cannot stop myself from pulling him into my embrace. I took a last glance to him and I saw he was crying so bad that his shoulders are moving up and down.

I just went to the guest room and locked the door. I wrapped my body with the blanket and burst out. I covered my face to the pillow making it wet with my tears.

I wanted to love you. Yet I couldn't. I shouldn't

A/N: Annyeong. I don't have anything to say. I just wanted to say, umm stay safe!! :)

Also, happy 3K and 300 votes!!! Thank you so much guysueee. Love you guys a lot.

I also want to recommend my friend's book. She published it 2 months ago but she thinks like no one seems to mind it. Here's her account anyway: Promiseme123456 mind checking it.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Borahae 💜💜💜💜