🧡🧡36🧡🧡

They were all there, occupying the chairs inside the hospital looking each other's eyes blankly. The surroundings were very silent, that all you could here is the sound of Jennie's phone being played by Jungkook. Jimin's mom were looking at Chaeyoung all the time, and you could see the little glare on it. It made Chaeyoung a bit uncomfortable but she just thought she's just overreacting. 

Jimin was on the other side of the chair, facing his mom, while his wife's beside him. A bead of sweat ran down his forehead down to his cheeks, and through his neck. He wiped it with the back of his hands that's also sweaty.

The scene made Chaeyoung's brows meet, she's all confuse about what she is witnessing, and Jimin's what about to say. She couldn't help it, even though she tried not to stress herself, her mind wouldn't stop thinking about it. She wandered her eyes to each one of them, studying them carefully. They were doing their business, but it's obvious that they were also tensed up.

"Guysss! Snacks is here!" Lisa's voice echoed through the wall as the sound of the door was heard. She wears a warm genuine smile, greeting all of them. The group just gave her a small smile which made her confuse. She put down the foods on the table and sat beside Jungkook that was whisper-screaming because he lose at the game. 

Jungkook immediately notices her giving her a kiss on the cheeks. "Hey babe" he showed his bunny smile to her which she responded to a small 'hey'. Jungkook focused back to the phone while everybody just stare to each other like an idiot.

"Uhmmm, what's with the tensed atmosphere?" Lisa asked everyone but everyone just answered her with a meaningful stare that she couldn't identify what. "Shouldn't us be happy because Chaeyoung made it?" everybody sighed. She eyed Chaeyoung asking what happened. Chaeyoung also slightly sigh that made Lisa feel down.

Why is everything suddenly changing?

They are really noisy everytime there's a member of their group who's lying on the bed. They would cheer her up and spoil her with everything even if it takes everything. But this time is just so...different as usual. Mrs. Park is silent who would usually tease Chaeyoung about Jimin, or the members on their boyfriends...if they have one.

I don't know...but I feel something weird in my chest...

Lisa's gaze went to Jimin who was looking at the floor, seems like his thought were out of nowhere. He's fidgeting with his hands, then rub his hands together while continuously wiping of his sweat. He do this repeatedly while Chaeyoung was staring at him figuring why is he acting all nervous.

The sound of the door, once again stole their attention. "Is the patient's parent/s here?" the doctor's eyes looked at them one after one. Mrs. Park stood up fixing her palda and put her bag on her chair. "I am" she simply answered earning a smile from the doctor. "I want to talk to yo about the patient, mam" Mrs. Park nodded. She eyed Chaeyoung, telling her something by her gaze, and Chaeyoung knows something is wrong, or something's 'bout to happen.

 The doctor led her outside, everybody's eyes were all focused to them, until the door was closed.

============================

After a few minutes, Mrs. Park came back inside. She welcomed them with a cold expression, colder than before. Jimin felt a long shiver in his spine the moment her mother caught his eyes. Chaeyoung on the other hand was nervous cause probably, her mother-in-law just knew about her sickness. And she maybe tell it to Jimin--

"Jimin, I want to talk to you" Chaeyoung's eyes widened as her eyes immediately landed to Jimin's eyes, that were also looking at her mother. She mentally told him not to, but everything is too late because he already stood up and went in front of his mother.

Mrs. Park whispered something on his ears that made him freeze. They both went outside but before Jimin completely went out, she gave Chaeyoung a glance, and she truly understand what it means.

A/N: Finally!! An update

It really took everything for me to push myself to update, I hope it's worth it 🙃🙃🙃

Anyways, don't forget to light that star above!!

🎉🎉🎉MERRY CHRISTAMS TO EVERYBODY!!🎅🎄