🧡🧡24🧡🧡

Chaeyoung's POV

"Jimin!! Don't do that! It's just enough for the cake! We're out of ingredience to make another one!" I slap his hands that was about to dip to the chocolate. He pouted at me and went to wards me to hug me from the side. "But Chaengiee, I want to taste it. It looks delicious" he whined and continued to hugged me. He looks so cute when he pouts. I'm just stopping myself not to kiss it. His cheeks are slightly squishing making it look like a mochi.

"Your cute but I'm not buying it" I continued mixing the batter. He gave me an exaggerated look that's he is hurt of what I said while his hands are on his chest. "Your hurting my little heart Chae. Aren't you feel bad of this little mochi?" he pouted again.

I secretly smiled. Maybe a small amount will do. "Alright, alright you can-" I stopped when I saw the bowl of chocolate that is full earlier now it's already half full. I then looked at Jimin who was looking away while secretly chewing something in his mouth. "JIMIN!! What did you do!!" He looked at me innocently before looking away again as if nothing happened. "What? I'm behaving here" he licked the said of his lips that has a chocolate smudge on it.

What the? Did he just ate the half of it in one go?! "DID YOU JUST ATE IT!?" He just looked at me pretending that he didn't do something. "What? I'm innocent" I looked at him in disbelief. "Alright. That's it. You won't get anything today Park Jimin" I saw his eyes widened making me smirk. "WHAT?! Not even a kiss?!" I nodded.

"Chaee!!" he hugged me from the back. "I'm sorry. It really looks delicious. It's tempting me!" he said and buried his face on my nape. "Yet. You still chose the chocolate before me. That's what you got" he whined and snuggled more on my neck giving me goosebumps.

He hugged me the whole time I was cooking. He keeps begging to take back what I said. "Jimin seriously I can't finish what I'm doing if you'll keep hugging me. Can you let go for a second?!" he shook his head. "Not until you'll agree to me" I rolled my eyes. "Can you atleast help me?" he smiled and held my hands that was stirring the sauce and stirred with me.

"Seriously?" he keeps stirring the sauce with my hands not hearing what I said. When the sauce is already thick, saying that it's ready, I taste it and wow. I didn't knew I can cook deliciously. "Can I taste it too?" he said his eyes are sticking on the sauce. I rolled my eyes before dipping the spatula in the sauce. I blew the sauce before giving it to him.

He taste it and after a few seconds his eyes widened. He looked at me with a wide smile while nodding continuously. "It's delicious!" he giggled like a kid. I chuckled. "I didn't know I have a talent in cooking." I said proudly. "Yeah you should be a chef" I nodded happily.

I finished cooking the foods so I prepared the table along with the foods. I cooked pasta, bulgogae, and I was supposed to cook a cake but the hungry Jimin ate it all. "Chae. You won't really change your mind?" he whined at me while leaning on the table. His hands are folded and he leaned on it while looking at me with a pouting lips.

"No. I was really mad at you cause that's an expensive chocolate and I wanna eat cake but you finished all the chocolate fudge" I said not looking at him. I was surprised when he was silent. He would be making a 'hmmp' sound right now but it was silent. But then I heard a crying sound that made my eyes widened.

He's crying.

I immediately look at him and I saw he was sobbing so bad while looking at his lap. His shoulders are moving up and down because of it. I kneeled down at him and wiped his tears with my hands. "Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly. He keeps on crying that made me worry more. "Hey. What's wrong? Tell me. Does something hurt?" I checked on him but there's nothing.

"My head hurts" he said and I immediately caress his head and gave it a kiss. "Does is still hurt?" he nodded. "What do you want me to do?" he looked at me. His hands pointed on his pouty lips. "What?" "Give me a kiss" he said and I immediately gave him a peck. He smiled widely and wiped his tears. "It's okay now" he said and giggled. I sighed in relief before wiping the imaginary sweat om my forehead. "That's good to hear. I thought-" I just realize something. THIS GUY TRICKED ME! "You-" "Thanks Chae" he smiled sheepishly.

I hit his arms hardly making him flinched and immediately rubbed the affected part. "I hate you" I glared at him. "Aww Chae! Look I'm sorry okay? I won't do it again" he pleaded. I thinked for a minute then nodded. "Okay. But we'll have to go to the Bakery shop to buy a cake. I'm craving for it" his eyes widened and immediately ran towards me while spreading his arms. "Yey! Thank you!" he hugged me.

He pulled out from the hug and put a trillion pecks all over my face. "Okay. We'll go to the best bakery I town" he widely smiled which also made me smile. I then pinch his cheeks and I swear it's so soft. I'm addicted to it. "Your cheeks are so soft" I murmured. "Really?" I saw him smirking while raising his eyebrows. I immediately put my hands on my back and cleared my throat. "W-what? I'm not saying something" I lied. He chuckled. "It's alright. It's your anyway" he said.

He gave a peck on my lips many times before giving me a long deep kiss. I kissed back which made him smile. "I thought you don't want my kisses?" I rolled my eyes before wrapping my arms on his neck and bring back his lips unto mine. I felt him smile but he still followed my rhythm. "It's a lie I guess" I said which made him smirk. "I knew it. My lips are the best" he kissed me again for a minute. I can still taste the chocolate on his mouth. He sucked the lower part of my lips which made me release a soft moan.

He carried me and made me sit on the dinning table. He went between my thighs before kissing me more which I also returned. His hands gently massaged my thighs which made me moan in the kiss. I slowly pulled out because I know what will happen next. "Okay. Enough with the kisses. Let's buy some cake for now" I said which made him release an annoyed sigh. "Okay let's go".

A/N: Hi guysuuee. Sorry for the late update. I'm so tired right now but I still updated cause I love you guys so I pushed myself.

I'm so depressed right now but can you motivate you author pleasuee? I'm thirsty for your comments. Can you tell me your thoughts? Am I a good writer? I hope I am.

Don't forget to vote and comment! And please don't be a silent reader. Love you all! XOXO

And Borahae 💜💜💜💜