▪2▪

[𝐃𝐅𝐋]
[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

Chaeyoung POV
3 weeks passed

A bright ray of sun hitting my face woke me up. I groaned as I tried to cover my face with the big pillow beside me. I have no plan on waking up early this morning but I suddenly remembered I have life.

I had no choice but to sit up and start my daily routine again. Wash my face, brush my teeth, tie my hair, cook breakfast for Jimin and do my house chores. That's my routine every single day.

I woke up a little late today than the other days so I decided to cook pancakes for breakfast. And besides, Jimin must be already tired of eating fried rice and omelet for breakfast everyday.

I carefully mixed all the ingredients inside the big bowl I'm holding. I mixed the batter in the bowl taking note that it shouldn't be too dry nor too wet.

"Wah!" I jumped on my place by the sudden sound. Thankfully, I held the bowl tightly in my hands or it could've spilled on the ground.

"Yah! You want me to die?!" I slapped his hand ignoring that my heart immediately beat faster when I saw his smiley face.

I rolled my eyes at him as I put the bowl on the counter then proceeded wiping the small amount of batter spilled on my apron. Jimin huskily chuckled then walked closer towards me.

I gasped when I felt his hand on my waist as he leaned closer to me. My breathing ragged when I felt the tingles at every area his skin touches mine. I could already feel his breath fanning my face, it gotten worse when he started drawing circles on my waist.

"Good morning babe." He whispered huskily at me and again, I gasped at the sudden sensation I felt. I smirked at him, not wanting to be obvious that I'm this affected.

"What has gotten in to you Mr. Park? Why are you suddenly calling me 'babe' this early in the morning? I bet you had some good sleep that's why you're in a good mood." I built up all my courage to lean loser to his face. Now our lips were nearly touching.

He smirked back at me and my knees almost buckled, they were weakening.
"Can't I call my wife some sweet endearment? And also, I had a very good sleep. Last night was fun Chaeng. A loved it, a lot." He gave a teasing smile as he wiggled his eyebrows.

My blood rushed unto my face, feeling my cheeks getting hotter every second. His teasing face isn't helping either. I pushed him hard, enough for him to put some distance between us.

"Damn you! You're so unfair! I won't pay the same game with you ever again." I glared at him and that's when he started laughing. My hands suddenly felt a spoon so I threw it to him. But sadly, he dodges it.

"Oh, c'mon Chaeyoung. I wanna see your face everytime you lose." He smirked. I hit his arm as I glared at him

"That's because you're a cheater!"
"Babe, it's called a strategy."
"As far as I knew, cheating is far from strategy." I rolled my eyes finally giving up from our stupid argument.

"Shut up already. You're so loud." I rolled my eyes as I turned around, turning my attention back to my pancakes.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him pouting as he poured himself a cup of coffee from the coffee maker.

I just ignored him as I was busy pouring some of the batter on the heated pan. A few minutes after, I can see it's ready already so I decided to flip it to cook the other side.

I suddenly felt some arms wrapping on my figure, burying its face on the crook of my neck as he inhales my scent. Shivers started running through my spine. I froze but then again, I didn't want to show I'm affected.

"I'm going out Chae." He whispered to my ear using his husky voice that turned out to be a sensual one. I bit my lip when he started massaging my waist again.

"O-Okay. Let's eat first so you can get ready." I felt him smiled against my neck. He inhaled again then let out his breath on my neck causing me to have goosebumps.

"I'll be back on the afternoon around four o'clock" I whispered again, barely brushing his lips on my neck. It took everything for me to regain my breath from all his tortures.

A rush of disappointment rushed in my body when he unwrapped his arm on my waist. I turned around then saw him hurriedly walked towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" He stopped his tracks then turned around to see me.
"Bedroom? I have to prepare." I felt a slight pain on how casual he said those.

"B-But we're having a breakfast first." I took the plate full of pancakes.
"Here, it's ready. Let's eat first, yeah?" I smiled as I hold the plate, showing it to him.

He pursed his lips together then slowly went down the stairs. The pain on my heart earlier were replaced my happiness, thinking he actually picked having breakfast with me rather than his work.

"I'm sorry, Chaeng, I can't right now. I'm having a date with Seulgi, so I might have my breakfast there, with her." He gave me an apologetic look.

The pain came again, more painful this time. I looked down on my pancakes as I bit lip, feeling the disappointment.

"B-But I cooked these for you. At least have a taste." He bit his lip. He looked at me full of sympathy.

"I'm sorry. I really can't. But I promise I'll make it up to you, okay? Next time, I promise." My shoulders dropped. I suddenly felt all my strength leaving my body.

Of course, it'll always be her. What should I expect? I'm always on the second list of his priorities.

I turned around then gently put the beautifully plated pancakes on the table.
"Okay." It came out like a whisper but I think he clearly heard it as I heard his steps slowly fading.

I lazily sat on the stool as I ate the pancakes on my plate. It tastes delicious earlier but I can't seem to taste any flavor. 

A few moments after that, I found Jimin walking down the stairs as he buttons his polo shirt. He stopped my the mirror beside the wall clock he checked himself, tightening his tie around his neck.

I could even smell his manly scent mixed with his perfume from afar. He looked at me, flashing a smile as he gently fixed the collar of his polo.

"I'm going now." He announced to me but I didn't bother looking at him, instead played with the pancakes on my plate while I still chewing some in my mouth.

I heard him sighed but then I heard him opening the door. Not long after that, the house was full of silence.

I guess I'm used to it. Dealing with my own emotions and well, being alone. 

Only if I have him, it maybe way more better.