🧡🧡60🧡🧡

A day after her operation, everybody went well. It doesn't change the fact that she's still infertile, but because of the success of the operation, her abdominal pains will not bother her anymore. She can finally live without pain pestering her day.

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa opened the door without even knocking causing everyone from the room to flinch. Chaeyoung who was sitting at the edge of the bed, while the doctors were busy checking her, creased her forehead unto her.

"It's Jimin."
Her brows creased even more, worry consumed her.

"Why? What happened?"
Lisa hesitated for a bit while she played with her fingers.

"H-he came here 2 hours after your operation. He was covered with blood, from his shirt and his hands. H-he also has some bruises. I don't how to explain it but he looks beaten up."

Little by little, all those information was digested by his mind, and she shivered when she pictured out what he looks like. In an instant, she felt her worry increase as she insisted for the doctors to let her check on him but sadly, they refused to say yes saying she should finish her check up first.
They said it's the best when she avoid stress and let her body rest.

She doesn't have a choice but to listen to them. She just wish he's alright and will be well soon. Worry really is a bad feeling in her stomach.

========================================
2 days after

She sat on the stool, staring at the lifeless man lying on the bed. He was pale, but it doesn't ruin his handsome aura. There were also bruises on his cheeks and his lips were swollen with tiny scars around it.

The doctor said he was sleeping for 3 days straight, he must've been so tired. She gradually held his hands and held it with hers, placing a soft kiss at his knuckles. Her arms stretched to brush his slightly messy hair then proceed to caresses his cheeks.

"Please wake up now. Stop making me worry." she whispered hoping to get some response. But as usual, there was none. 

She sighed in frustration and decided to get some air for a moment. She placed a kiss at his forehead then went out to his room.

===================================

"Chaeng, you can go home now. You're doing well so I guess we can discharge you. Just always remember to rest and don't do heavy work. Your scar might open again, understand?" the doctor informed me. I gave him a small nod along with a smile.  

He had a small talk with mom before he turned around to exit the room but I was fast enough to stop him before his hand could twist the door knob.

"Umm, excuse me Doc." he turned to face me wearing the same smile earlier.
"Can I know your name? You've been my doctor for a month now but what I only knew is that you're 'The Most Trusted And Well Known Doctor In South Korea.' "

He smiled wider and came closer to me with is hands still buried in his pocket and his other hand holding the clipboard loaded with files.

"Jung Hoseok mam. Everyone call me Hobie."

Hmmm. No wonder his name was so familiar, he must've been that famous. It was like his name means 'sunshine', which what actually he looked like.
After a little while, I looked up to meet his eyes once again and flashed a smile which he then nodded. He finally made his way outside the room while me and mom continue packing our things.

=====================================

30 minutes have passed but still no sign of our driver. Mom contact her after the doctor announced my situation. I thought it might take longer so I asked permission to go see Jimin for a while.

Mom agreed but said to make it fast, she doesn't want to make the driver wait once he arrives.

"Jimin?" I softly called his name as I pushed he door slowly, peeking at the opening first. As expected, I saw Jimin lying on the bed with straight body and a fisted hands. I entered the door and assured I closed it first.

I sat on the stool beside him and listened to his even breaths. Some of his scars were healing but some still looked fresh. I took his hand to wrap it with mine, placing a kiss on his finger.

I stretched my hands to reach for his hair and gently cresses them. But to my surprise, his small eyes opened along with his hand softly squeezed mine.

He's awake!

My face automatically lit and my mouth stretched upward for a smile. His eyes were not fully open but he managed to give me a small smile.

"Hey." he uttered lowly while he tried to sit up from the bed. I quickly grabbed his shoulders from doing so and pushed him back to the bed.

"Don't move. You're not healed completely." I took two pillows and put it on his back to make him comfortable and covered the half of his body with a comforter. I sat back to the stool while he looked around observing his surroundings.

"What the hell happened to you? Have you been fighting?" I said as I scolded him. He just stared at me intently before looking back at the hospital walls.

"You don't have to know. It was nothing anyway. This is just a small scar and will heal eventually." he looked at me with an emotionless smile after he said those.

I looked at him in disbelief as I squinted my eyes on him. 
"Do really have the balls to tell them that you're okay when you're clearly not? You have bruises around your body!" 

"Yeah. I have two of them. They're pretty strong." he said as he looked at me with amusement. 

I gaped at him in pure disbelief that he can even joke at time like this. 
"Don't f*ck with me Park Jimin. Do you want me to decorate you with bruises? It'll be fun, you'll be color violet." I stood up and made a posture that looked like I was ready to fight. He quickly grabbed a pillow and protected himself by hiding behind the pillow.

I was really about to hit him but the goddamn door opened and leaved me hanging. Mr. Driver showed up and told me we have to go, so I have no choice but to leave for a moment. I can visit after a day anyway.

"You better explain to me Park, or you'll be having your vacation here at the hospital." I arched a brow at him before sliding my bag to my shoulders and went out the door.

========================================

It was 7:00 in the morning when my phone annoyed me with my ringtone. I wasn't fully awake when I answered the call and Lisa's voice greeted me.

"Chaeng, Jimin was rushed to the emergency room. You have to come here quick!" she quickly ended the call without letting me answer. 

I didn't waste a time and immediately woke my driver to bring me to the hospital.

My heart were pounding in nervousness when I entered the hospital. I quickly rushed to the emergency room and opened it without knocking.

"Lisa I'm here. Where is he now—" I was cut off when I saw everyone in the room wearing a wide smile in their faces. From Lisa, Jungkook, Jennie unnie, Taehyung, Jin oppa, Jisoo unnie, and even mom was there standing in front of me.

I was confused but that was cut off when they made way for the person behind them still in his hospital gown.

With a radiant smile, he walked towards me holding a bouquet of roses in his hands. He then held both of my hands and showed me a small red velvet box.

A/N:
I'm actually isn't confident with this chapter, but still I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Epilogue is next! :) 

Destined for love ⧺ Jiroseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें