🧡🧡53🧡🧡

Chaeyoung's POV

"You want me to show you?"

I was stunned on how serious he looked like. He looked like beast ready to kill its prey in literal way. He didn't look away but maintained the eye contact between us. I just rolled my eyes at him and reached for my sandals beside him and hurriedly wore it.

He stood up and smiled at the crowed fakingly. The emcee called us to have a pictorial with the newly-wed as we gladly accepted it.

When the photographer signed us that it's over, I looked at Lisa and hugged her. I took a glance on him and he was doing the same thing to Jungkook. We both pulled out at the same time and bid goodbye to the couple.

I was about to go down the stirs when he held my hand causing me to lose a step. He gently pulled me that made me walk with beside him. I irritatedly rolled my eyes at him and harshly pulled my hands off him as I went down the aisle by myself leaving him embarrassed and alone.

=======================================

"Alright, everyone! Let us witness the first dance our bride and groom together with our maid of honor with the best man and our brides' maids and groom's men! Let us give them around of applause!!" the crowd gave us a loud cheer as we made our way to the aisle.

Lisa was on the center and we are surrounding him. Suddenly, Jungkook came with a red rose in his hand and offered it to Lisa while bowing like a prince. Lisa happily took it and wrapped her arms around Jungkook as they dance around gracefully.

After a while, I saw Jimin walking towards me slowly. He looked at me and never avoided his gaze until he was already in front of me. He took my right hand and kissed it while still looking at my eyes. He bowed, and offered to me the beautiful red rose. I took it from him as he immediately straighten his body and went closer to me.

I gasped when I felt his warm hands snaking to my waist. He took my hands and placed it on both his shoulders and started swaying our bodies.

All of the groom's men did the same to the brides' maids and dance together with Jungkook and Lisa. It was all going well. Not until he started a conversation between us.

"Chaeyoung..." he called me. I turned my head and I met a pair of brown orbs looking at me as if it's scanning my whole being. I didn't respond to him but stared back at him instead.

"Don't talk to me. Just do what they say and--"
"You can't stop me when I want to. Don't tell me what to do or what to act." he calmly said to me then took my hand and turned me around.

When my body came back to his, he again swayed his body and adjusted himself not to collide with the other dancers. "Well if you expect me to create a conversation to you, then don't. I didn't came here for this. I'm doing this for Lisa and Jungkook. So please don't ruin this day and just do your responsibility as his best man." I said to him in a low voice.

"Well I'm not here to ruin their day. I'm here to talk to you and explain myself from that night--"
"I didn't asked for your explanation. I don't need your stupid explanation so shut the f*ck up." I glared at him but he just stared at me blankly.

He released a long sigh before putting his attention back to me. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know she'll be there. I know I messed up and I'm sorry. I was insensitive and disregard the thought of how you'll be hurt if your witnessed that. I'm sorry..." he leaned and connected our foreheads.

"If you're really sorry, you should've said that earlier. You should've chase me that night and came to my house but you didn't. You're not sorry." I whispered. I saw him look down and bit his lower lip.

"Something came up so I'm not be able to come to you. This is the day I thought I could be with you--"
"You could call me or atleast text me. For two days you didn't had a time to atleast send me a message? How busy you are!" He again sighed while closing his eyes and hugged my waist tightly.

"I'm sorry, okay? I really am."
"Then why do I feel like you're playing with me? I feel like your taking advantage to me."

He quickly shook his head against my forehead many times. "No...no. You know better than that." he said while still gently shaking his head saying his complete disagreement.

I suddenly felt a warm, wet substance on my cheeks. I didn't know I was crying. He must've notice it cause I felt his thumb gently caresses my cheeks and wiping my tears at the same time.

"Don't confuse me. If you're doing this just because you're guilty--"
"I love you, okay? I love you so damn much."
"Then why can't I feel it?"

He tsked and pulled me for a hug. I was hesitated at first but I slowly wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back.

"Don't say that! I hate it when you say that!" he groaned.

"But it's true. You don't" I whispered at him.
I felt his hand tighten to me.

"What if we're just pushing everything? What if I'm just really desperate for you? What if were really not made for each other?"

"Chaeng, why won't you listen to me? I said I love you. Don't you love me anymore?" He sadly uttered to me when he finally pulled out from the hug.

"I do."
"Then why won't you believe me?"

I unwrap my hands from him when the I heard the music stopped. I created a small distance between us and wiped my tears using my index finger. He don't want to let go of my hand but he has no other choice but to do it.

"I think we should have time to reflect to ourselves and identify if this love is real and not temporary. I don't want to get hurt and I know you don't want it too. So I think this should be the last time we will see each other." His eyes widened and about to reach for my hand but I took a step backwards.

"Don't do this Chaeng--"
"I made up my mind." I hesitantly reach for the ring on my hand. And with a shaky hand, I took my wedding ring off my finger and the moment I took it off, I felt like my heart were stabbed a million times. I felt dead and empty inside the moment the ring was out of my finger.

With that, my tears slid down my face continuously. I looked at to Jimin and I saw his teary eyes and his shocked expression as id he didn't expect me to do that.

"Chaeng, there's another way for this. Don't do this please. Think of it for some more."

I took his hand and put the ring on his palm. "Chaeng..." He continued to cry and looked at me begging.

"Let's see if destiny will bring us back together again."

With that, I walked out with a heavy heart. The farther I get, the painful it gets. I wanna leave him but at thw same time I don't. Because I know it'll be hard for me to move forward without him.

A/N:
It's my birthday yesterday 🤭🤭
Thank you for the 45 followers!! 😚😚