🧡🧡19🧡🧡

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up with a feeling of tickles on my nose. I rubbed it and whined while rolling on the opposite direction. Not long after that, the tickling feeing came again as I groan in annoyance while rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and completely opened my eyes just to see a boy with a red face. Obviously holding his laughter. "You fu-" "AHHAHAHAHAHA. You're so cute!" he said while holding his stomach and rolling on the floor.

"Yah! You think that's funny?!" I said and threw a pillow to him. "Aww! What was that for?" he rubbed the affected part of his head while putting a cute angry face.

He sat on the couch near the bed and wore his shirt. I almost forgot that I'm naked right now. Just the thought of what we did last night, it's making me embarrassed.

"Tsk. Are you embarrassed of what we did last night? You're so red" he let out a small chuckle. Did he just saw me blushed? Gosh this is so embarrassing.  "Of course not." I rolled my eyes when I saw him smirk.

I pulled the blanket with me and tried to stand up. But I fell down the mattress again. My inner thighs is so painful. I was so focus on thinking how to stand up when I heard a chuckle.

"You can't walk?" he asked worriedly yet teasingly. "I-i umm" "Do you need a wheelchair? I'll ask my grandma to let you borrow- Aww!" I hit his arm "There's no need for that!"

He laugh silently while I struggle to get up but I keep falling. Why does this have to be painful? This is way more painful than last night. I sighed in annoyance. "This is all your fault Park Jimin" I glared at him. 

"What. Mine?" he pointed his index finger into himself. "Who else do you think?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "You were the one who seduced me last night!" he argued.

"I did not. You did! I was just blowing my hair when you were suddenly kissing my neck!" I spat back. "But who told you to wear something showy?" I rolled my eyes while shaking my head slightly. "I can't believe this".

He sat beside me while I just looked down on my lap. "How about I give you a piggy back? Sounds good?" he said with a smile. "But I'm so naked right now" my eyes are still not meeting his.

 "Pfft. You shy because you're naked? Don't worry babe. I already memorized that last night" he smirked. "You bastard-" "C'mon!" he carried me on his back so I have no choice but to hug him from the back to prevent me from falling.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "We're going to take a bath at the guess room" he said and made his way outside. "Together?" "Of course. And we will do our 2nd round there" my eyes widened from the last sentence. "WHAT?!"

==================================

"Chae. I have to go. I have a meeting on 9:00" he said while fixing his tie in front of the mirror while I was sitting on the couch watching some random drama. I looked my lap and pouted. "Can't you cancel it?" I looked at him with hopeful eyes.

He looked back at me with his brows furrowed. "Why?" "I want to spend time with you" I pouted. He chuckled and sat with me on the couch. "Don't worry I'll come back here before ummm... 3:00. Okay?" I sighed.

"Okay" He eye smiled and kissed my forehead. "Be a good girl for me arrasseo?" I nodded. He stood up and took his suitcase. "I'll go now okay?" "Okay. Take care" I waved my hand while I stare at him going out the door.

I heard his car engine slowly fading. I put back my attention on the TV and continued exploring the shows and watching k-dramas and movies.

===================================

Jimin's POV

After the meeting ended, I immediately went out the conference room and went to my office. I called Jungkook's assistant since he's not here . He is currently fixing some documents for Lisa and his wedding. It's on next two months but the girls can't wait so he advanced it and made it next month.

"Yes sir?" I looked up from the computer. "Please make me a cup of coffee please" She bowed and made his way out. I spend my time signing tons of papers and typing documents.

"Here's your coffee sir" she handed me the cup with a sweet smile. "Thanks Mina" "No problem sir." She sat down in front of my table. "Do you need something else?" She stood up and handed me a folder.

I looked at it and read the title. "Document for Resigning". I look at her confusedly while she is just looking on her feet while fidgeting her hands . "I want to resign sir. I'm sorry if it's so sudden knowing that our company is at risk but I made up my mind".

"What's the reason?" "I got an appointment at Japan so I decided to work there and I'm leaving a week from now" I sighed. I took the folder and signed it. I saw her I eyes widened. I closed the folder and pushed it to her.

"You're letting me resign?" she asked surprisingly. I nodded with a smile. "Ommo. Thank you Mr. Park. I'm sorry for this" he said and bowed many times. I chuckled at her actions. "Alright that's enough. Now go and pack your things" she bowed once again and squealing silently.

This is a problem but I think I should let her reach her dreams. I think her serving me for 6 years is enough. I hope she could get what she want. I called Carla, one of the employees to come to my office to discuss about the assistant secretary. 

It's hard not having an assistant especially when your secretary is not here. I heard a knock on the door. Well that's fast. "Come in" I heard door open and saw her going in. "What is it Mr. Park? I heard Mina is resigning." She took a seat.

"Yeah. That's what I want to talk to you about. Is there someone we could replace her position?" she took out a folder from her suitcase. "Actually, There's someone. She's living here at Korea" "What's her name?"

"Kang Seulgi."

A/N: Hi guys! It's good to be back. I'm sorry if I did not updated last month. My modules are keeping me not to so now that I finished some of them, I got a chance to update.

Thank you for 1.1K BTW! We finally reached our goal and we're nearly 100 votes. Thank you so much for the support.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Borahae 💜💜💜💜