Epilogue

He slowly gave me the red roses he was holding in his right hand as my hand automatically reached for it. I was still surprised and my mind is still digesting everything that is happening. 

While I was still stunned on my feet, I felt everyone exit the room, quietly closing the door at the same time. Now it's just me and him. 

"Hey—"
"What are you doing? Didn't I told you to don't move? I woke up early cause I was worried, are you really okay now?" 

He didn't bother to answer me but just gave me a small smile while he fondles at the red velvet box. He then held my hand as he opened the small box. 

The velvet box showed a beautiful ring with a diamond on the top and was also decorated with white little diamond around its body.

"Jimin what is this—"
"Marry me Chaeyoung."

For the third time, I again stilled on my feet. Is he actually proposing?! I know he knew that we can't be together, my wedding is on 3 weeks! How could he just show me a surprised proposal?

"I know I'm already too much for asking you to be my wife, again. I know I'm selfish but I don't really care about that as long as I have you. When we separated for five months, I tried to be with Seulgi again but everytime I'm with her, everytime I touch her, kiss her and hug her, all I think about is you. I actually thought I was crazy." I chuckled at himself as he slightly shook his head at the same time.

"I want to apologize for making you confused, I can't help it cause I myself is confused to what I felt for you, they are all new to me. I don't know how to handle them cause I thought it was just an unrequited love and I might hurt you unknowingly. Now that I am enlightened of my feelings for you, I want to give our 'us' another chance to work, I want you to be with me again." he pause for a moment and then took a deep breath before looking at my eyes again, a little bit more serious this time.

"I know this is not the best proposal ever but, I really can't wait. I can't take someone calling you mine so there's only one way to tell them that you're mine so f*ck off." He took the ring from the box and put it on my fourth finger.

"This ring means you're mine and I'm yours. And this ring means Park Jimin loves Park Chaeyoung with all his heart and he promise her that he will never stop loving him according to God's pan to their life and that she is the most important person in his life that he couldn't live without her. Do you accept this ring too?" he looked at me asking for my answer. 

"I want too but Jimin you know I can't. I'm engage and—"
"Don't think of anything else. I just want your true answer, from your heart." He stared at me as I tried to win the debate between my mind and heart. The next moment, I finally decided.

"I, Park Chaeyoung promises to love Park Jimin with all her heart and that she will never stop loving him according to God's pan to their life and that he is the most important person in her life that she couldn't live without her. I accept this ring as the resemble of my promise to him." I finally told him with a teary eyes.

Automatically, a wide smile formed unto his lips as I then released a loud yelp when he suddenly as he then carried me up by my waist and hugged me up from the air while spinning me around.

"Jimin stop that! You'll hurt yourself!" I scolded him but he didn't mind and kept hugging my waist while untiredly spinning me on the air.

He lowered me and his soft lips automatically connected with mine while he tightly hugged my waist. Without any hesitation, I wrapped my arms around his nape and kissed him with equal intensity and ferocity. Lips to lips, tongue to tongue, we kissed each other expressing the mixed emotions we felt in the moment.