🧡🧡25🧡🧡

Chaeyoung's POV

We're here at a random bakery shop looking for some delicious cakes. I didn't know the name of the store. All I know is that 'it's the best bakery shop in town' but I still agreed to go here. I want a cake with a chocolate topping with a moisted chocolate cake but I can't find something like that.

"Chae! I think I saw something you like!" shouted a long pitched voice not so far from where I'm standing. I find the voice and I got here at the section 3 of the bakery shop. "Hey. Look at this! It's looks delicious and it's same with what chocolate you're using" he pointed at the cake. 

Well it looks yummy with the chocolates around them but why do I feel there's something missing to it? I looked at the another set and something caught my eyes

Well it looks yummy with the chocolates around them but why do I feel there's something missing to it? I looked at the another set and something caught my eyes. It's a cake that is surrounded by peanuts with cherries on top. I nearly drooled because of the view.

"Jimin! I'll take this!" I pointed to the cake earlier. He gave me a confused look before going to my direction and checked the cake. He then looked at me confusedly which I also returned. "You never liked peanuts" he said while his brows are furrowed.

"But people change. I like peanuts now. Don't you like them? They're delicious" I said to him but he chuckled at me while slightly shaking his head. "Babe, I'm allergic to peanuts. I only eat yours." he said.

I didn't know he's allergic to peanuts. And why did he said that he only eat mine? I'm not a peanut.  Do I look like a peanut? "You only eat mine?" I asked and he nodded. "Yours is my favorite. They're more delicious" he smirked. Can someone tell me what's going on? What does he mean?

I heard him chuckled again probably because of my confused face. "C'mon let's just go. You're so innocent" he let out a small laugh. Is that a joke? Well if it was, I don't understand it. I shrugged my thoughts and decided to follow him to the cashier.

=================================

We came back at the dorm at the house together while holding hands. His right hand is holding mine while his left hand is holding the cake. While I was bringing the drinks we bought earlier. We reached the front door and I let go of his hands to open the door.

We went inside and he handed me the cake because he'll change his clothes. I nodded and put the cake on the dinning table. I then went to the cabinet and grab a plate and utensils for the cake. I prepared the table along with the drinks.

I called out to Jimin and he said that he'll go down after a minute. I sighed and played with my phone for a moment. After a few minutes, I saw him going downstairs. "What took you so long?" I whined. "Sorry. A friend of mine called so I need to answer it" I nodded and offered him a seat.

"So? What are we waiting for? KAJJA!" he shouted with a cute manly voice while making a fist and raising it. "KAJJA!" I copied his and we both laughed. I sliced the cake and took the first slice and put it on my plate then to him.

I took the first bite and it feels like heaven. "hmmm" I moaned while closing my eyes. "Jimin, this is heavenly" I said with wide eyes while chewing with full mouth. He agreed and took another bite. I cut the cake and hurriedly ate it but sadly, the chocolate slide down from my lips down to my neck.

I sighed in annoyance and I stood up to get a tissue but a hand caught my wrist. "Why?" he stood up and pushed me gently until my back hit the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked confusedly but he looked at me seriously while keep leaning forward.

I then felt a wet hot substance on my neck that's slowly going upwards. The thing I knew is that he is licking the chocolate on my neck. His tongue moves pleasurably on my neck making my legs turn into jelly.

I felt the urge to moan even I try to hide it, a moan escaped my mouth. I unkowingly tilted my head backwards giving him more access to it. He licked the chocolate on my neck, not leaving a single drop of it before moving to my chin. His tongue teasingly licked the chocolate beside my lips before biting my lower lip causing me to let out a breathy moan.

He pulled out as we are both breathing heavily. "It's much tastier with your taste. It's sweeter" he licked his lips. I chuckled in disbelief. "Am i a lollipop to you? Why are you suddenly licking me" I looked at him.

He smirked and leaned to whisper on my ear. "You're ain't a lollipop, you're a peanut" I rolled my eyes before slightly pushing him. "Let's just eat Jimin. I'm still hungry. And thank you because I'm so sticky right now" I rolled my eyes but he smirked at me. Seriously this guy know nothing other than smirking.

============================

I finished taking a bath so I dried my hair. I nearly flinched when an arm suddenly snaked around my waist. He put his chin on the right side of my neck. I didn't bother and continued drying my hair. He keeps planting sweet kisses on my neck making me shiver.

"Chae" I hummed. "I'll come back to work tomorrow" I felt sad and nervous but I didn't show him. "You're scared aren't you?" he looked at me from the mirror but I avoided his gaze and looked down on my lap. I heard him sigh before kneeling in front of me.

He held my hand while the other is on my thigh. "I can't assure you that nothing will happen but I want you to trust me" his eyes are following mine. "Whatever happens just remembered that I love you alright? No one or nothing could change that." I pursed my lips but nodded.

He caresses my cheeks before kissing my forehead. "Let's go to sleep?" he asked and I nodded. I lie down the bed and immediately hugged him and snuggle on his chest. He also hugged me by my waist and gently combed my hair with his hands. "Give me my goodnight kiss first" he demanded and I tilted my head backwards to meet his lips. I pulled out and snuggle on his chest again. He killed the light and we both slept. *a/n: poor light😂

A/N: Hi guyseuu. This is my last update for this week. Give me this week to finish my requirements so that I can update more often.

And also I learned that 'neck licking' thing to the author of the "The Psycho pjm fanfic" credits to her.

Please don't forget to vote and comment

Borahae 💜💜💜💜