▪14▪

[𝐃𝐅𝐋]
[ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ]

Lisa's POV

After we finished eating, i stood up to go to the hotel and sleep cause I'm so tired for today but suddenly Jungkook held my wrist. "Let's have a walk to the beach first. It will help you relax" he said and I nodded.

We walked barefoot at the white sand with the water hitting our feet. Then he suddenly speak up. "Lisa, you know that I love you right?" he said while looking at me.

I can say he's serious with his eyes. I playfully hit his arm. "Of course" i stopped walking and wrap my hands on his neck "You're the only man I loved and I will only love" I said and smile at him sweetly and he also returned it.

He leaned in and kissed me and of course I did not doubt to kiss back. The kiss is so sweet and romantic. He then put his hands under my ankles and carried my bridal style without breaking it.

He then put me down the water. I am now soaking wet. I hissed in pain I felt in my butt. He just laughed at me while holding his stomach. "Yah! You're really dead Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted then he ran really fast.

I chased him but suddenly he just vanished and I could not see him. I started to panic cause I am in the middle of nowhere alone and I can't find him.

"Yah! Jungkook it's not a good joke! Come out now" I said trying not to sound like scared but I can't help it. My voice it trembling. I started to walk and find him. Maybe he's just hiding but I failed.

I sat at the tree behind me and hugged my knees. I'm so scared. "Jungkook where are you? Please...I'm scared" I mumbled tears falling in my eyes.

"I'm here" a man said so I looked up. I did not waste any second and hugged him tightly. "I thought you leave me" I mumble enough for him to hear me. "Why would I?" he answered.

He pulled out from the hug and I look at him confusedly. "Lisa I know, I am not a perfect man. But I can be that man for you" he said. "Jungkook why are you suddenly telling me this things?" i asked him.

Suddenly lights came out from the post giving it the most amazing yet romantic view. There I Chaeyoung with Jimin, Jin with Jisoo, and Jennie with Taehyung with tears in their eyes.

I looked in front of me and saw him kneeling. I'm starting to tear up not because I'm sad, but because I'm happy.

"Lisa, you're the most pure and the most beautiful woman my eyes ever held. When I met you, I'm starting to feel this strange feeling inside my stomach. Everyday I can't wait to meet you just to see that angelic smile of yours." he pause and took something from his pocket.

"I don't know what to say right now but, all I know is, I love you" he opened the purple box revealing a ring with a diamond stone. "I can't wait to be with you forever. Ans I can't wait to make a family with you and raise a child with you. Lisa Manoban, will you be mine forever? Will you marry me" he said with hopeful eyes.

I started to tear up more. He looked at me worriedly. "Is there something wrong?" he said with sad tone. I just hugged him and cried. "Why? What's wrong? You don't want to marry me?" he said with sadness.

I pulled out and we stood up. "I'm sorry but..." tears are now starting to form in his eyes. I caresses his cheeks. "Yes. I will marry you Jeon Jungkook" I said and they all cheered in happiness. He carried my and turned around. 

He place the ring in my fourth finger and leaned to kiss me. We kissed sweetly and they all cheered for me. I went to them and they congratulated us.

"I'm so proud of you Lisa. You're really grown up now" Jisoo said and I just chuckled and hugged her. "Thank you unnie" I said to her.

"Yah Jungkook if you dare to hurt this girl I swear" Jennie said. Jungkook came to me and snaked his hands on my waist. "Don't worry. I will not hurt this girl but I could not promise you that I can't keep you from crying. But it is because you're happy" he said and kissed my cheeks.

We went back to the motel. I washed up and wore something comfortable and laid down the bed. I felt the bed got heavier and a hands snaked on my waist. "You don't know how happy I am tonight" he said while hugging me.

"Me too. I can't wait to make a family with you" I said to him. "Why don't we start now?" he said. My eyes widened and I hit his arm playfully. He just laughed at me and I just pouted like a kid. "I'm sorry" he said. 

"Come on. Let's sleep now. I'm tired." I said and snuggled at his chest. "Goodnight" he kissed my forehead and placed his chin above my head. His hands are caressing my hair that helped me to sleep more easier.