🧡🧡20🧡🧡

Dedicated to: @DENDENXBIBOY Thanks for the support!! I love so much!!

Chaeyoung's POV

I was busy changing the channels while waiting for Jimin. I checked the wall clock on he wall and it shows 2:55. It's about 3:00 but why hasn't he here yet. I sighed and continued exploring the channel.

"Gosh this is so boring" I muttered under my breath before turning off the TV. I was just thinking of something to do when my mind suddenly remembered something.

=========flashback=========

He was about to go inside me but he suddenly stop causing me to release an unsatisfied groan. "What the f*ck!?" I groaned wanting the pain to stop. "C-chae y-you're-- are on your period?" "W-what? N-no. It's alright-" "I said don't push yourself! If you want me to stop, then I will!".

"Jimin just please. It hurts like hell!" I said while breathing heavily. "W-what? Hurts? I don't under-" "Please. Just please." I looked at him desperately while he just look at me unsure. But he did it anyway.

=========End of flashback==============

Why didn't he ask me in the morning? Maybe he already forgotten. But what if he would ask me? What if he will know the truth? That I just used him. 

I flinched at the sound of the door opening, bring me out of my thoughts. Jimin just came back home. He was holding a bunch of bags maybe groceries. "Chae! I'm home!" I rushed towards him and immediately hug him.

"Oh. Be careful. You missed me that much?" he chuckled and I nodded cutely on his shoulders. I let go of the hug and I helped him put the groceries at the couch. "You said you'll come back before 3:00. It's already 3:02. You just broke your promise" I pouted.

His eyebrows furrowed and his lips became pouty. "But I came infront of the door exactly 2:59. It wasn't that late isn't it? It still before 3:00" he looked at me confusedly.

"Oh really" I raised an eyebrow and he cutely nodded as an answer. "Okay. So let's arrange this groceries first then let's watch some movie" I smiled widely at him. "Okay. But where's my kiss? I didn't got any since I got here?" he pouted.

"Okay" I leaned in and kissed his cheeks. "No! Here!" he pointed on his lips pouting so cute. "Oh. Sorry" I leaned again but I kissed the top of his nose. "Don't tease me Chaeyoung" he said with a stern voice. 

I gave him a sheepish smile. I was about to kiss his chin when he suddenly pulled me making me release a gasp. He grip me on my waist making me impossible to move while he kisses me aggressively yet softly.

"Jim-hmm stop-hmm" I want to let go cause I'm desperate for air but he just keep kissing me. He pulled out so I took the chance to inhale oxygen. He caught my lips again and continued kissing me. We kissed for a couple of minutes and he finally stopped.

Our forehead are connected as we are both catching our breath. "See? That's what you got for disobeying me. And that's not the only thing that will happen to you if you'll disobey me again" he whispered on my ear. I rolled my eyes to him while I pushed him slightly. "Are you done? Now can we work now?" "Sure".

=============================

We are both sitting on the couch while watching a movie. I was between his legs while my head is leaning on him. He was hugging me like a teddy bear while softly combing my hair with his hands.

"Chae?" I hummed in response. "I-i have something to tell you" he said nervousness are evident in his voice. I looked at him from above and he was looking on the floor. I stood up and sat on his lap facing him. I saw him gasp uncomfortably while adjusting himself to not let our bodies touch.

"What is it about? You look so serious" I asked worriedly. "It's about the umm company" he said looking at my chest refusing eye contact. His hands are on my waist gently caressing it building a comfortable feeling inside me.

"What's about the company?" "Jungkook's assistant resigned because she got an appointment at Japan and she's leaving next week so I let her" he paused and I hummed to assure him that I was listening.

"Our company is in dangerous situation right now so I need someone to assist me since Jungkook is leaving temporarily for his wedding." "You can hire an employee. That's not a problem at all." "No that's not my point it's..." he sighed. 

"I-i hired Seulgi"

"W-what? Y-you hired her? For what?" I looked at him disappointedly but he keeps looking on the floor. "You can hire other employees but why did you hired her? For what Jimin? So that she can ruin you life again and Ours?"

 "No! No. It's not my intention. I mean, we need a employee immediately cause if we'll wait someone to go to us and ask to take the position, it'll take long time so I have no choice but to hire her" He finally looked at me but I looked away.

"Look Chae I'm sorry. I promise to fire her as soon as the company will be safe. I promise. Please don't be mad" he looked at me straight in the eyes saying that he is sincere. "Please. Look I love you okay? You know that. I have no reason to be with someone else with I'm with you. I promise you that".

I sighed. "How can I trust you?" I looked at him. "I'll show you". He caught my lips and he passionately moved it. The kiss was so passionate that it brings fire to your heart. It wasn't kiss full of lust but one that shows love. He really do love me.

He kissed me softly while I was just following his rhythm. He wants enter his tongue but I was too embarrassed to open it but his hands caught my breast casing me to gasp and he immediately took the opportunity to shove his tongue inside.

Our kiss become more aggressive and sloppy each time passes. I felt his hands carried me bridal style but still not breaking the kiss. Time flies so fast that I'm already lying on the bed. I just remembered some details like hitting the wall.

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin topless and was now kissing my neck. His mouth caught my earlobe and sucked it causing me to gasp. 

"I'll prove to you how much I love Park Chaeyoung"

A/N: Hi guyseeuuuu!!! I updated today thanks to my teacher because she cancelled our quiz. I should be studying right now but I feel like updating.

Oh and I did not put warning earlier because I already know you guys aren't innocent anymore so a warning won't do.

I'll try updating next week if I have the time and the mood. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Borahae💜💜💜💜