🧡🧡43🧡🧡

"YAHH! Let go of my wife!!"

My eyes widened to the owner of the voice. The man in  front of me froze on his spot, maybe startled of the sudden happening. I grabbed the opportunity to hit him to his manhood by my legs that made him groaned in pain and made him let got of me.

I'm sorry. I couldn't  think of any place to hit!

I immediately ran away from him as fast as I can. I  quickly grab the person that is now standing steadily, eyes barely open as we both went to the place where no one could see us.

"LISA ARE YOU CRAZY?!!"

"You brat. I'll tell you to Jimin that you'll hanging out with the guys when he's not around. Hmmmm?" she grabbed me by collar as I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG!! Where the f*ck are you?!" I immediately covered Lisa's mouth, tightly with the palm of my hands before she speaks a word when I heard his voice. I tried to stay really quite as possible. I'm dead if he would find us.

"Come out now! You wouldn't like it when I find you my--" 

"Excuse me sir" a sound of a man cut him. It seems like a police officer.

Thank God!!!

"Yes sir? Do you need something?" he asked politely to the police officer. "Your car is parked at the restricted area. I think you should park it somewhere so you would avoid any violations" the man said.

There a short silence until one of them spoke up again. "I think you should stop shouting too sir. It's now 11:43 p.m. and you might disturb someone" the turned  my back and tried to see what's happening through the small hole behind me.

I saw him scanning the whole place one last time but failed to find me. "Sir?" he nodded to the police man and made his way to the parking lot. I watch him fade in my sight until he's nowhere to be seen.