52

A/N: THE FINAL CHAPTER!

The following day went pretty normally, rehearsal and jokes filled ghosts day.

But once the day of their gig came, Mackenzie went up to julies room to talk to her.

"Ah!" Julie said, turning around and seeing her ghost friend.

"Sorry! But I have a bit of an afterlife crisis right now.." Mackenzie said, making sure no one else was around.

"Oh, you ok?" Julie asked the girl as the two sat down on her bed.

"Yeah, but I need a favor.."

"Mhm, what is it?" Julie asked the girl.

"Do you have a dress or something I can wear tonight.. Luke told me he would take me to the dance tonight and I don't have anything to wear." Mackenzie asked her living friend, begging eyes.

Julie looked at the girl for a second, a small smile appearing on her face. "Mackenzie, want the truth? I think if you wear your normal types of outfits, you'll look great. For the amount of time I've known Luke, he doesn't care about what your wearing, he's just happy your going to be there."

Mackenzie nodded.

"But, if you really want to dress up, my closet is always open." Julie added with a smile.

"Thanks Jules. But your right.. I'm just going to stick with being myself." Mackenzie said, a burst of confidence coming into her tone.

"Ok, I'll see you later ok?" Julie said as her ghost friend stood up.

"Alrighty!" Mackenzie said with a smile, poofing away to the studio.

When the girl appeared, she went to the bag of clothes that she used to wear, picking out a fresh outfit.

It was her usual concert or gig outfit, a cropped tee and her ripped jeans with a fishnet underneath.

"Kenz you in here?" A voice called, startling the girl.

"Depends who's asking." She responded with a smirk, looking over the ledge of the loft.

Luke stood on the ground level and looked up to see the girl. "Hey you almost ready? We have to go in like five minutes.."

Mackenzies eyes went wide. "Five minutes?!" She said, grabbing her clothes and poofing into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

The girl quickly changed into her outfit, putting her hair into a messy ponytail, then left the bathroom.

Luke heard the door open, turning around and smiling at the girl. "You look great. Now let's go, the boys are waiting for us and Julies on her way." He said, putting an arm around the girl.

"Why didn't you guys tell me how late it was already?" She asked as they appeared with the others backstage.

"Because we didn't know where you were.." Alex said, raising an eyebrow at the girl.

"Oh right, she was with me in my room. Kenz I thought you knew it was almost time to go." Julie said.

"Oh right.. heh.. nope I thought I still had at least an hour." Mackenzie said as she looked around, fiddling with her fingers.

Reggie laughed at his sisters behavior, then looked to the others and said "so, what time do we go on?"

Julie looked down to her phone, then over to Flynn who was the DJ and said "about five minutes I think."

"Give it up for Julie and the phantoms!" The band heard Flynn announce.

"Or now works too.." Julie said to the ghosts. The living girl walked into the stage where Flynn was and spoke in the microphone.