32

"Wait." Luke said before Alex had a chance to poof away.

"What?" The blonde boy asked.

"Maybe we should let them.. you know, cool off before going to talk to them.. I've never seen any of them get his angry, maybe it's best to wait." Luke said, sitting down on the couch.

"You know this is the stantons we are talking about right? Like crazy depressed Mackenzie and golden retriever Reggie." Alex said waving his arms around.

"Trust me Alex, they will be fine." Luke said, looking to his friend.

Alex just nodded, sitting down by his drums and playing a light melody to another one of the bands songs.
•••••••••

"Fucking bullshit." Mackenzie said, stomping her way around sunset boulevard.

She has never felt this angry before, only if it had something to do with Sarah or her parents, even that Nathan kid from school who ruined her songbook.

Mackenzie somehow made her way to the skatepark and poofed her board into her arms along with her helmet.

She skated on the ramps they had set up, same ones from 25 years ago too which was definitely not safe.

This was helping her feel a little less angry, besides the fact she kept stumbling and messing up.

By the time she was done skating, not because she wanted to be done but because she was getting more stressed, she whacked her board against the ground.

she watched as the wood skateboard broke in half, anger took over her body as tears flowed again.

She didn't know where to go. She didn't want anyone to speak to her, or even see her.

She got to the beach, kicking the sand as she walked.

"Happy birthday to me, going great." She sighed to herself. Today would've been her 41st birthday. Not ine person shushed her a happy birthday. Luke couldn't because of calebs stunt he pulled, Reggie because of their argument, and Alex for the same reason.

There was only one thing that could bring her some sort of joy right now, and that was getting back at Sarah and Bobby.. but mostly Sarah since Bobby is DEAD to her.

So, poofing the purple folder into her hands, Mackenzie went to the Wilson household.

The two assholes were sat in their living room, watching some sort of movie. Their eyes widened at the sight of the purple folder with the name "Mackenzie Stanton" labeled on it.

Bobby grabbed the folder and opened it, Sarah peeking over to see the old notes and shutting the folder.

"This isn't important.. let just burn it." She said, knowing she's about to get busted.

"Wait no. As much of a pain Kenz was I want to know. She was one of my friends when we were young." Bobby said, grabbing the folder.

He looked through and saw each note from Sarah. Reading them each to himself and looking at Sarah right after.

"You asshole." He said.

The way he was behaving right now made Mackenzie feel a little better, knowing he didn't hate her THAT much.

"You wanted her dead. She was your bestfriend and you wanted her dead! Sarah I can't believe you!" Bobby said, standing up and walking away.

"Trev! Wait no! Stop!" Sarah said, following the aged man.

"I knew this was a bad idea. This truth always comes out, this time a little late. You caused Kenz all of that pain and sadness, leaving me and the boys worried about her? Just for your satisfaction? You need serious help and I am not paying for it." Bobby argued as a smile appeared on Kenzie's face.

Mackenzie watched the two argue, finding joy that after all these years Bobby finally grew the balls to stand up for her.

But, there was a ghost standing next to the girl now. Mackenzie turned her head to see who it was and saw Reggie. He looked like a mess.

"Kenz.." he softly said looking at his sister with tears.

"Reggie. What are you doing here." Mackenzie said, not satisfied with the sudden appearance of her brother.

"I would ask the same to you. I've been looking everywhere and I had hope you'd be here for whatever reason." Reggie said.

Mackenzie frowned. "Reg don't think I'm not mad at you. Yeah, we said things we didn't mean but you scared me. It felt like when dad yelled at me and I-I don't want that."

Reggie frowned too and said, "Kenz I never meant to scare you.. I just wanted to make sure you were safe.. I'm really sorry."

Mackenzie frowned even more and gave her brother a tight hug. Reggie hugged her back and listened in on the arguing going on between the Wilson's.

"What's this all about.. and why does Bobby have your folder?" He asked.

"Well, I gave him all the notes Sarah's ever left me. Now he's mad at Sarah for doing what she did."

"Wait you saved the notes?" Reggie asked, already knowing about them from when they were alive and the boys snooped around the loft.

Mackenzie nodded her head. "yeah. I knew they would come in handy some day. But, can we please go back now.. this arguing is a little too nostalgic."

Reggie nodded and the two poofed out.