4

Mackenzie was finally able to actually look around the studio, studying its newer features.

Like the small greenhouse that was added, that used to be where the bands old tapestry hung with the words "sunset curve" printed on it in neon colors.

"It's pretty nice here right?" Reggie said as he slung his arm around his sisters shoulders.

Mackenzie laughed and said "not too shabby. I prefer our style better." The boys nodded their heads agreeing.

"This isn't too bad though, the colors are nice." Alex said, trying to find the good things within the room.

Mackenzie sat ontop of the what used to be new grand piano and looked around.

"Kenz.. your not gonna want to answer this question.. but what happened that night?" Reggie asked his sister, the boys all looking at her.

Reggie might seem like the ultimate softie, but when it came to his sisters safety he was a wild man. Him and Luke would beat up anyone they knew talked bad about her. Alex was just an overall softie. And Bobby, he was a wimp.

Kenzie was speechless. She really wanted to tell them, but it would scare them, she knew it.

"You really wanna know..?" She asked in a more gentle tone.

The boys all nodded, moving to the couch and Mackenzie shifted her body to face them.

"Well, I remember you three wanted your street dogs before the show, Bobby too focused on the waitress and I didn't want any. You three went and did whatever you did, Bobby flirted with the girl, and I sat in the dressing room waiting. When Bobby ran in telling me you guys died, I absolutely lost it. Bobby gave me a hug, nothing special. But he was too worried about preforming so I yelled at him to stop being selfish and to at least think about you guys. I ran out and Bobby didn't really do much besides yell once for me to come back. I ran and ran until I found myself in downtown Hollywood, not to mention it was like 10pm at this point."

Kenzie paused, seeing the looks of anger on the boys faces. She knew they were mad at Bobby, she was too.

She started to speak again, "I slowed down from running and started to walk, but someone grabbed me and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. They threw me into the back of their van as the driver drove off, stopping by the edge of the woods. They dragged me out and beat me up, hence the many.. many bruises. Just when I thought they were done, they shot me and left. I laid there for about ten minutes until finally I died."

The three boys looked at Mackenzie. Reggies heart was broken for her, Luke was crying, and Alex was just frozen in shock.

"See now that's interesting. But of all things, you three bozo's die from hotdogs?" Kenzie said trying to lighten the mood as she cried too.

Luke stood up off the couch and went to Kenzie, wrapping his arms around her smaller frame.

"Too bad Bobby went missing that night too, I would be going to his house to yell at him right now." Reggie said in an angered tone.

"Dude he wouldn't hear you anyways, we are kinda dead." Alex reminded Reggie.

"We are so sorry Kenz. If we never left, the four of us would be alive. You and Luke probably married, the five of us would be famous, but Bobby would probably split from the band to try and prove he's the star." Reggie said with a happier expression than before.

Kenz and Luke smiled to eachother at the thought that Reggie thinks they would've been together forever.

"I wonder what happened to sarah."Reggie added. Sarah Davis, reggies old high school crush until he found out what she did to Kenz and Mackenzie's worst enemy.