28

"Kenz"

"Kenzie"

"Little Kenzie bears!" Each boy said, waking up the blonde once again from her sleep.

"Fuck off.." she said, keeping her eyes shut.

"Why are you so tired?" Reggie asked, knowing the other two wouldn't.

"I-I don't know! Stress maybe?" She said, now lifting her head up and looking to her brother.

"Well, we figured out a plan to fix the thing with my mom." Luke said, pulling Mackenzies focus to him.

"Ok, great. Tell me when I wake up." She said, putting her head down.

"Kenz as much as I'd love for you to get some sleep, this is urgent. No sleep until you listen." Luke said, making Mackenzie frown.

"Ok ok, what's this plan?" She asked, sitting up straight and turning her head to the three boys.

"So, we are going to get Julie to somehow do what we did with Bobby, except we won't be so angry." Alex said, his arms crossed.

"Ok cool. Now when is this happening?" She asked.

"Soon. We need to talk to Julie still but I want to do this soon." Luke said, pain slowly entering his voice.

Mackenzie knew that whenever this was going to happen, Luke would have a hard time. So would she, emily and Mitch were like her second parents.

For the whole band, Luke's house was like their safe place. There was no doubt about that since his parents were least likely to hate you.

The only person the Patterson's have ever hated was Sarah Davis. Why did all of them hate her? Because Luke told his parents about what happened and what sarah did to Mackenzie.

They always had Luke try to check on her, but it wasn't until the 2nd or 3rd month that she actually responded to him.

Mackenzie rubbed Luke's back comforting him. As much as Luke was dreading to see his parents again, Mackenzie was scared too, thinking that the two would be ashamed.

"Ok you guys.. I'm gonna go talk to Julie since I'm the most convincing of the four of us." Mackenzie said, standing up from the couch.

"I thought you were tired.." Reggie said, quickly looking to Luke who looked like he needed Mackenzie to stay with him.

Mackenzie took the hint and said "fine, you two go."

Alex and Reggie nodded their heads, poofing away to julies room to talk.

"Luke, it's ok." She said, placing herself on his lap and kissing his cheek.

Luke's arms went around the girl and he said "I know.. they probably hate me for leaving though."

"They could never hate someone who isn't named Sarah Davis." Mackenzie said, the two of them giggling.

Luke pulled Mackenzie so she always leaning against him, keeping his grip around her tight.

"It's alright Luke. Your parents are the nicest people on this planet, you guys were my second family." Kenzie said, looking up to Luke.

"I mess that up once I left.. didn't I.." Luke said, a frown on his face.

"No you didn't. I did. I messed that up when I didn't speak to anyone for three months. Don't blame everything on yourself." Mackenzie said, kissing his cheek again.

All of the sudden, Luke put in head into Mackenzies shoulder and softly cried. It broke her heart to see the boy who's usually strong finally break.

Mackenzie put her hand in his hair and played with it in an attempt to calm him down.

"Shh, it's alright." She said, lifting his head up and holding his cheeks. The girl wiped the tears coming down his face and smiled, giving him a kiss.

"Your really luckily I love you Kenz." Luke said, smirking at the girl.

"And your lucky that I love you!" Mackenzie said, poking the boys nose.

Luke laughed at the girls action and said "your good at cheering me up Kenz, I don't know how you do it.. but your good."

Mackenzie smiled. "Like I said yesterday, I had to do the same to Reggie when our parents fought. And besides, whenever I was freaking out you helped me so I figured maybe if I do the same thing to help you it would work."

Luke smiled at Mackenzie, pulling her back into him for another hug. His eyes weren't as red and puffy anymore either, just a rosy tint to his cheeks.

As Alex and Reggie poofed back into the garage, they saw the couple cuddled and hugging each other. The two smiled at each other and Reggie said "ok ok, we talking to Julie!"

"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me Reg!" Mackenzie said, jumping at the sound of reggies voice.

The others laughed and Luke said "so what did she say?"

Alex smiled and said "we are going to play! She agreed because I got Reggie to promise her no more chaos around the house."

Mackenzie looked to Reggie who had a proud smile on his face. "And how long do we think THATS going to last. Reggie isnt the best at doing that." Mackenzie said, an eyebrow raised.

"Look i know it won't last long either. But we need to figure out what we are going to play." Julie said as she entered the garage.

Mackenzie looked to Luke, knowing exactly what he would want to play. She noticed the other two boys looking too.

"Unsaid emily." Luke said, softly.