7

"Guys this place is huge.." Mackenzie said as they poofed into Bobby's house.

They all looked around, there was a tacky sign with Bobby's face and a bunch of platinum records.

"This asshole! He recorded my name is Luke. MY name is Luke." Luke complained as he pointed to the record on the wall.

The front door opened and Bobby walked inside, with a girl. She seemed to be the same age.

As the girl took her sunglasses she was wearing off, mackenzies heart dropped and she froze.

"Carrie, me and your mother are going to meditate!" Bobby said to his daughter Carrie who sat on the couch while him and his wife went upstairs.

Mackenzie started to cry. Her so called friend betrayed her. Nothing new.

"Kenz, what's wrong?" Reggie asked his sister, wrapping an arm around her.

"He married Sarah. After all of the promises he made to stay away from her, he married her." She blankly said as her tears continued.

Reggie was quick to hug her as Luke become even more angry.

The three boys ran up the stairs to get revenge on Bobby while Mackenzie walked around the house.

It was pretty plain, white and grey were the only colors.

She came across a room that was locked. If she wasn't mad at him, she would respect his privacy, but right now she's extremely disappointed in him.

Walking through the door, she found a bunch of boxes. But something stuck out to her.

"Sunset curve" the neon tapestry said. It was hung on the back wall of the room, the same one the band used to keep in his garage.

Photos of the band were in one of the boxes, but the photo her and Bobby had together sat in a picture frame.

She managed to lift the frame, throwing it to the ground and shattering it.

"ASSHOLE!" She yelled as the glass scattered around the ground.

The door opened quickly to reveal the now aged sarah.

She looked at the photo on the ground and let out a small laugh. "That filthy whore got what she deserved." She said as she lifted the photo.

Alex appeared behind Sarah, obviously hearing what she said.

Before being able to give Kenzie a hug, Sarah spoke again. "Bobby was right, she was an ass."

Mackenzies eyes went wide as those words left Sarah's mouth. Alex started to come towards Mackenzie to hug her, but she poofed away and left.

Being there was too hard for her, especially since Bobby apparently hated her.
••••••••••••••

"Guys! GUYS!" Alex said, poofing back to the two boys.

"What's up man, you find Kenz?" Luke asked, noticing the look on Alex's face.

"You might wanna come see this.." Alex said bringing the two with him to the sunset curve room.

"The guy steals out songs then has the nerve to dedicate a whole room to us?!" Luke said, his focus going to the shattered photo frame on the ground.

He lifted the picture off of the ground and the three huddled together, seeing the picture of Bobby and Kenzie.

"Where did Kenz go? Reggie asked.

Alex shook his head. "Sarah came in and said some pretty harsh stuff.. then she said how Bobby always hated Kenzie anyways and Kenz lost it."

"Hun I'm telling you! They wrote my name on the mirror, they know!" Bobby said to Sarah as she led him to the sunset curve room.

The ghosts quickly dropped the photo of Bobby and Kenzie on the ground as the aged couple entered.

Bobby lifted the picture and said "Kenz was a pain in the ass.. but she was a good pain in the ass. Always kept me and the boys in line. Sarah she's gone because of me."

"Who cares! She was a bitch." Sarah scoffed.

"I know you didn't like her. You almost killed her instead of that stupid kidnapped and you didn't even know it!" Bobby argued back, the three boys watching in shock and anger.

"Well she was gonna die either way! And don't even try to tell me you miss the other three. YOUR the one who killed them." Sarah said.

The three ghosts looked at eachother in shock.

"What is this girl talking about." Alex said listening to the conversation.

"I didn't kill them Sarah! The street dogs guy asked me to get some more hotdogs for him and I accidentally got expired ones. The boys were just unlucky that night." Bobby said, the three ghosts standing there in shock.

"Guys as much as I want to listen to this conversation.. I need to go find Kenz.. she's really upset.." Reggie said as he poofed away.

Luke and Alex wanted to know more about the night they died so they stayed and listened.
••••••••••••••••

"Kenz?" Reggie called as he entered the studio.

"Leave me alone Reggie." The girl sobbed from up in the loft.

Reggie frowned as he climbed up to the loft, sitting beside Mackenzie in the back.

He put an arm around his sister, hugging her close as she cried. "Alex told us. We are so sorry Kenz."

"That asshole. If I wasn't dead I'd go kill him before you or Luke could." Kenzie sobbed.

"Let's be real, if you weren't dead you would probably be a famous solo artist." Reggie said with a smirk.

"And why do you say that." Mackenzie asked, looking up to her brother.

"Easy, your singing is really good and you shred on six string." Reggie said, trying to lighten the mood.

"No. If I'm being honest, if I didn't die that night, it would've happened within that week because I would have no one to stop me this time." Mackenzie said, Reggie knowing exactly what she meant.

"Kenz.." he softly said, giving his sister a hug.

The siblings hugged eachother for a minute or two, stopping when the other two boys came back to the studio.

"Kenz? Reggie? You in here?" Luke called out, something in his voice seeming off.

"In the loft." Reggie said, poofing him and his sister down to the other two.

"We have news.." Luke started..