37

A/N:
BEFORE YOU READ THIS OR AFTER I DONT REALLY CARE 😂 PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD BECAUSE I NEED HELP WITH THE ENDING BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY SUCK AT ENDING BOOKS.

flashback

it was the night of the party that ruined mackenzies life forever. the party that she had one too many drinks. the party that brought her whole life down hill.

"kenz you ready?" sarah asked as she sat on the girls bed, waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

"yeah, how do i look?" mackenzie said, coming back into the room.

her hair was straightened, the platinum blonde locks laid perfectly against her top half. the two girls had on a similar outfit, black tops and jeans. the only thing keeping the two from being identical was their hair. sarahs darker brown hair was all curled and nice.

"you two done?!" reggie asked as he knocked on the girls bedroom door.

reggie and the boys were going to the party too. although this isnt mackenzies first party they all know how she gets when shes too drunk.

"coming!" mackenzie said, running down the stairs with sarah close behind.

the six of them piled into reggies car, mackenzie getting stuck on lukes lap while sarah sat up front with reggie. she didnt mind though, reggie had a crush on sarah and she wanted to do all she could to help even though sarah has a boyfriend.

the car stopped infront of where the party was, a larger house. they all got out of the car and went inside, red solo cups and beer cans were all over the place along with the loads of kids filling the rooms.

"ok, not too much drinking kenz alright." alex said, lifting an eyebrow at the girl.

she laughed at him, hitting his arm as she said "its a party, im going to have some fun."

alex nodded his head, knowing something was going to happen.

the group of them scattered around, the two girls sticking together while the boys found some other kids to hangout with.

-two hours later-

mackenzie stood in the kitchen of the persons house, talking to sarah as they were each clearly drunk. "heyyy ryaaan!" mackenzie said as she saw sarahs boyfriend enter the room.

he was drunk. really drunk. actually, he was so drunk that his walking wasnt straight.

sarah smiled as she stood next to mackenzie, watching ryan come closer to the two. but, ryan went in to kiss sarah, only to accidentally kiss mackenzie. the girl pushed him off of her, looking at sarah to see how hurt she was.

"sarah-" mackenzie said, only to see sarah running off.

ryan went after her, leaving mackenzie in the kitchen, her red cup with some beer in her hand.

"hey, your mackenzie right? your from sunset curve." a boy said as he came into the kitchen, not very drunk like mackenzie was.

"haaahaaa.. yeah." mackenzie responded.

"wanna hangout upstairs.. if you know what i mean." the boy asked, mackenzie agreeing only because she didnt know exactly what he meant. so, the boy lifted mackenzie over his shoulder and started towards the staircase.

"kenz? hey put her down." a voice said, following the two.

"who the hell are you?" the boy asked, turning towards the voice.