26

"Kenz?!" Reggie said as he looked all over for his sister.

He went everywhere. The studio, the beach, the skate park, even the orpheum. But there was only one more place where he hadn't looked.

Mackenzie sat in a ball right on the spot where she died downtown. Staying here wasn't a good idea, but she was already dead so no one could technically do anything.

"There you are!" Reggie said, poofing next to her.

"How did you-" she began but Reggie cut her off, "you always go to wherever you felt the most pain when your upset. This I guess was your newest location. But what is it?"

Mackenzie looked down and said "where I died. Right here."

Reggie frowned at his sister and pulled her into her feet, giving her a hug.

"That ass stole my song and had the nerve to change the reasoning to loving sarah." Mackenzie said, crying.

A small zap came her way and made her stumble into Reggie. "Kenz it's ok.. we are going to figure this out." Reggie said.

Luke and Alex appeared next. They looked clueless of where they were. None of them knew what this place was, just that Mackenzie would be here.

"This place is creepy.. why are we here." Alex asked, looking around.

"Because I died here and thought you wouldn't find me." Mackenzie said, looking to the two other boys.

They all frowned to the girl, feeling bad that not only did she die so tragically.. but in a place like this.

They both went and joined the hug Reggie held the girl in, seeing a bright yellowish light shine.

Pulling away from the hug, the boys all looked at Mackenzie. "I think we are all gonna be ok." Luke said with a smile.

"Y-yeah I feel stronger." Mackenzie said, smiling at Luke.

"Ok great. Now that your feeling better let's go back to Bobby's and mess with him." Luke said with an evil smirk.

"I like the sound of that." Mackenzie said, all of them poofing into Bobby's house.

"Yeah hi ms Patterson you might not recognize who this is but it's Bobby.." the band heard Bobby on the phone. He was talking to Luke's mom.

"Yeah I know this is going to sound crazy but I just saw them all." Bobby said into the phone.

Luke looked ready to kill. After every single thing that's happened, Bobby runs back to Luke's mom.. typical.

"Robert Wilson don't you even try to get yourself out of this mess." Mackenzie said, poofing in front of the older version of her old friend.

This whole ghost thing confused the four. How come they fully became visible to Sarah and Bobby. This weird magic stuff is crazy.

"I-I'll call back Mrs p.." Bobby said, hanging up the phone when he saw Mackenzie.

"Robert I am very disappointed in you. You stole my song. The song that Luke wrote for me when I was at the lowest point of my life. The song that if I didn't hear, I probably would've been gone sooner. But nope, you had to turn it to the one who broke me. Why. Why would you betray me like that?" She said to the man, yelling.

"Mack.. I-"

"Save it! Your the one who let her get killed too. You let Mackenzie run out that night and didn't even try to stop her because you were so focused on your future. Too much of a big shot to care about your friends." Luke scoffed.