𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

The class went on normally, except for the little teasing Yoongi and Jimin do to each other. And also the seducing stare Taehyung would send Jungkook while teaching.

A classic day in class.

Until Jimin put his hand on Yoongi's crotch.

"What are you doing, doll?"

"What do you mean master? I'm not doing anything."

"So your hand just decided to be on my dick?"

"Yep, his name is Leo, hehe~!"

Yoongi sighed knowing Jimin wouldn't take his hand off.

And Jimin being Jimin he decided to grab his hyung's dick and give it a squeeze. Yoongi grunted at that and the teacher called him out.

"Are you ok Yoongi?" Mr. Kim asked pointing at the said boy. Everyone in the class was now looking at Yoongi.

"I'm fine." Yoongi simply replied blushing from embarrassment. The teacher hummed and went back to teaching.

Everyone kept looking at Yoongi for a second before going back to listening to Mr. Kim.

"Jimin what the fuck?" Yoongi whispered to Jimin as he grabbed Jimin's hand that was still holding his dick. The said boy just giggled and smiled innocently.

Don't you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you?

Well that's what Jeon Jungkook is feeling right now. He was in class everything going normal. He even forgot what had happened in the morning. But for some reason he felt watched.

Jungkook looked around the class trying to spot anyone watching him. "Is it just in my head?" He asked himself, shaking his head he looked back at the board. He wasn't the type to pay attention, but today he didn't have anything better to do.

𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

So far I've kept my eyes on Jungkook. I don't know why but he's interesting. I already had my eyes on him but not until today had I confirmed my curiosity.

I heard a groan, the place it came from seems to be Yoongi. So I called him out, "Are you ok Yoongi?" He responded with a simply "I'm fine." I just hummed and continued the class. Stealing glances at Jungkook.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

The class continued normally with Taehyung stealing glances at Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin teasing each other, and Jungkook being paranoid.
________________________

Well that's it I'm working on another chapter right now, might update it today or tomorrow. 💜💜