𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Yoongi helped clean Jimin up, still not knowing how Jimin likes to be treated after heated moments like the one they just had. He then clean the desk off and looked over at Jimin. He looked tired, with a red tint on his cheeks.

Yoongi moved over to where Jimin was sitting at and sat next to him. Hugging Jimin side whispering sweet nothings in the youngers ear while caressing his lower back. Jimin's head fell back loving the touch of his hyung.

"Baby how do you like your after care?" Yoongi asked in a sweet, calm tone. Jimin on the other hand looked surprised by that. "...nobody ever gives me after-care..." he whispered, his voice cracking as tears build up in his beautiful honey eyes.

"They just use me for sex....even though I do like it, I would love if someone actually cared for my well being after doing it." Jimin muttered, a tear rolling down his puffy, red cheeks. Yoongi looked utterly mad. "How dare they do that to Jimin." Was the only thing going through his mind.

He stood up and pulled Jimin into a comforting, loving hug. "Jiminie baby let's skip the rest of the classes and go to my house." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear still hugging him, receiving a nod from Jimin he pulled away and kissed Jimin's forhead.

Once out of the school they got inside Yoongi's car and left to his home. The car ride to Yoongi's house was silent. In a comfortable silence.

10-15 minutes later they arrived.

Getting out of the car he looked at the house in awed. It wasn't anything much, a modern cozy house if he must say so. "Woah it's so pretty." Jimin continued as he walked to the door. "Not as pretty as you." Yoongi thought but didn't dare say. He instead just said a small 'Thank you' with a bright smile.

Inside the house looked way more bigger than outside. Maybe it was the fact that there wasn't much furniture or it was really just big inside. Nevertheless Jimin looked around still in his awe strance.

"Do you live alone?" Jimin asked out of no where, looking at Yoongi witha a pretty smile. "Yep, but sometimes my parents stay over saying something like 'We're to lazy to go home' and sleeping over like they own this place." Yoongi said voicing his parents words on point, holding his heart in a dramatic cry.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh,  his eyes turning into crescents with a big smile on his face. Yoongi ears were bless by the beautiful sound of Jimin's laugh. At some point Jimin started to choke from laughing to hard anf Yoongi had to go over to make sure he was breathing.

Afte the fit of laughter and choking, Yoongi took Jimin to his room. Pushing the younger on the bed and cuddling him. Wrapping his arms around Jimin's slim waist felt so right to him. Jimin let out a satisfied hummed cuddling more into Yoongi's chest.

"Baby you must be tired after all that, rest."

"Hyung~ I'm swo sweepy.." jimin said in between yawns, sounding like a baby. Yoongi found this side of Jimin adorable.

Yoongi continued to caress and slightly rock back and forth while whispering how beautiful Jimin is. Jimin finally was dragged into dream land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if there's any mistakes it's 3 am I should sleep cuz I have school at 8 but I felt bad for not updating in a long time and just kinda left it at that smut. I'll try and publish more frequently after Tuesday as my break starts there. Like and vote~ 💜💜