𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶

Panic.

Panic was the only thing Jimin felt.

It swam through his veins until it reach his brain. At this point Jimin was full on panicking. Breathing heavily, sweat dripping down his forehead, a deep blush scattered across his face, hair messed up by all the moving the boy was doing, that's how Jimin looked.

On the exterior Yoongi looked calm and composed, but on the interior he was just the same as Jimin. Slightly concerned of Jimin, he began to softly massage his head. This seemed to calm Jimin down as he was breathing a little more normally. Soft pants leaving his mouth.

"Baby are you okay?" Muttered Yoongi as he continued to massage Jimin's head. Jimin nodded, still too embarrassed to say a word.

The two boys stayed like that.

Silence consuming the whole room.

Awkward Silence.

Very awkward indeed.

Yoongi wanted to obviously break the silence but couldn't make up words.

"Did you mean it?" Jimin broke off the awkward silence. "W-what?" The older asked confused, and killing himself inside for stuttering. "You said you liked me, did you mean it?" Jimin whispered so low Yoongi could barely hear it, fortunately he heard it.

"Yeah, I like you Park Jimin. And before you say anything let me finish." Yoongi said confidently staring dead serious at Jimin's eyes. Jimin nodded in response letting Yoongi continue. The older took a deep breath before saying all his feelings, that he kept to himself, out loud.

"I don't really know what this feeling is, I've never had it. I just know I only feel it when I'm with you." *Breath* "I also didn't want to admit it as we just recently met, I practically don't know anything about you."

*Breath* "I like you, no maybe it's even love. I don't know but I know I want to be with you." *Inhale* "So will you Park Jimin let me take you out on a date?" *Exhale*

Yoongi finished panting. Jimin just sat there just looking at Yoongi with tears in his eyes. Yoongi immediately panic seeing as Jimin was crying.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" Yoongi asked as he hugged the Younger. "T-That w-as s-so....b-beautiful." Jimin said in between sobs. "Yes I Park Jimin want to go on a date with Min Yoongi." He said clearer looking at Yoongi with his wet, crystal like, eyes.

Yoongi was left shocked, I mean he was expecting that. But the fact Jimin said it out loud made him very happy. Yoongi shot out the brightest smile he has ever smiled, that his gums were showing. His little, beautiful, gummy smile that Jimin had only seen once.

"Thank you!" Yoongi practically yelled as he hugged Jimin tighter

"Thank you!" Yoongi practically yelled as he hugged Jimin tighter. Jimin smiled brightly too, his eyes falling into small Cresents.

 Jimin smiled brightly too, his eyes falling into small Cresents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe I'm thinking 2-3 chapter before this story ends- sorry my loves. I'm sad this story is practically my life! I love it so much. But it has to end. Don't worry there's going to be a lot more Yoonmin *Cough* I love Yoonmin! *Cough* I already thought of a dramatic end hohoho 😈😈 anyway love ya 💛💜