𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

Lunchtime

𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

We're at the cafeteria right now. I'm sitting alone at the moment, Yoongi is sitting with his squad on the table behind me.

Lunch is boring.

Except this time something different happened.

Jackson came up to my table and sat down there. "What are you doing?" I asked clearly confused. "Sitting down?" He said with a little smile. "I know that, but why?" I asked again getting annoyed. "Suga kicked me out the table." He said with a laugh following.

I look behind me to see Yoongi already looking at me. I quickly turn around to Jackson. "Go to another table." I said and went back to eating. I heard a slight gasp coming from Jackson and him clearing his throat.

"Ahem. Why so mean babyboy?"

I snapped my head back to Jackson so quickly everything was spinning.

"What did you just call me?!" I whispered yelled, I knew I caught the attention of Yoongi but didn't care.

"Hey, hey, calm down." He said, and that annoyed me more.

*Slap*

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

The whole cafeteria was quiet.

Jackson's face had a small hand mark on it.

Jimin had slapped Jackson.

All the students were watching, Yoongi got up fast and took Jimin away.

Yoongi dragged Jimin to an empty classroom before asking, "What's wrong?". Jimin lowered his head in shame and embarrassment. "Sorry." He said still looking down.

Yoongi seemed to be annoyed by the action so he held Jimin's chin up. "Look at me when I talk to you." His voice dominant and strong.

"I....I.." Jimin started but couldn't find the right words to finish it.

Yoongi seemed to notice his discomfort and hug him. "It's ok." He said before bringing Jimin into a sweet kiss.

They pulled away and just stared at each other. Yoongi noticing how really beautiful Jimin is, and Jimin noticing how Yoongi was just a bit taller than him.

_____________________________

I'll write more today, but I'm finally in Florida! I asked my dad if we could stay until after my birthday and he said yes if we be good. I wrote almost all this chapter on the plane cuz I was bored. Lol, I akso drew that pic up top on the plane.