𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"JEON JUNGKOOK, JACKSON WANG!" I shouted as I saw them peeking from the stall next to ours. I gently put Jimin down and ran towards them, they had runned out when they saw I saw them. "Fucking dumbasses. They deserve to fucking die." I murmur through clenching teeth.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Both the teens stayed silent, but it broke off with a low whimper.

Yoongi turned around to see Jimin silently crying, he felt his heart break at the sight. He quickly engulfed Jimin in a big bear hug and whispered sweet things in his ear to calm him down.

Jimin let him whatsoever and continued crying for a few minutes. 3 minutes later he was already calm enough.

Silence.

It was silent.

Until Jimin broke it off.

"They are going to tell everyone. My image that I worked so hard to maintain, it's all ruined."

Yoongi could hear all the pain coming out of his words. He swore he would kill Jackson and Jungkook if they told anyone.

"I'll not let them don't worry." Yoongi said in a calm voice. "What if they still do it?" "There is no "what if" Jimin." "You don't know that!" Jimin snapped at Yoongi. "I do know cause I'm their best friend." Yoongi snapped back.

After that they stayed silent again.

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault your freinds are assholes."

"Let's go break is about to end." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded in response and stood up walking to the door. "It's our secret master." Jimin whispered before walking out.

___________________________

Hey so I decided to actually pay attention in school so I'm going to post longer chapters but the updates may not be to frequent I hope that's good with you guys that read this.

-Lia