𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 (M)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

"Well that was my highlight in life, kids."

Jimin says to the high school students as he walks in front of the white board. He had asked his students to share their most beautiful moment in life currently. One of his students, Lee Minji, asked him to share his. So he did, he told them about his most beautiful moment in his life. So beautiful he didn't want to forget them, never.

"Where is he now? I mean Yoongi, are you guys still together?" Another student named Choi U-ji, asked with curiosity.

Jimin seemed to pause for a second, he became tense. What was he feeling? Angry? Sad? Happy? Regretful? We don't know, but that doesn't mean we'll not find out. After a moment he continued walking in front of his white board while clapping his board stick in his hand, as if he were thinking deeply.

"He..." his face blank with no emotion "He's....dead..." he quickly turned around now facing the white board to not let his students see that one tear that slid down his cheek. Following by the others that left his eyes without his consent. Soft gasps could be heard from the students, then the murmurs began.

He wiped his tears and then turned around and weakly smiled acting strong just for them. Who would want their teacher to breakdown in front of them?

The students seem to notice this and quiet down, some looking concerned, some surprised, some even had tears in their eyes.

"If I may ask....how?"

Sadness flashed over Jimin's whole face. Sadness, the condition or quality of being sad.

Jimin gulp down all the sadness, leaving his face once again blank as he continued to walk in front of the white board. "Fire. Fire took the only person that made me happy." He said, supposedly with no emotion but you could still hear how sad and broken he was. "There was a fire in our apartment while we were sleeping, he woke up by the smoke. Woke me up before opening the door seeing as there was already a lot of fire he opened the window and told me to jump down.

It was a second floor apartment so we were still pretty high up, I didn't really have a choice but jump so I did, broke my leg. But he being his idiotic self went out of the room to check what was burning so we could "maybe" save our apartment. Once he saw that it couldn't be helped and he had to leave it was too late. The floor above our suddenly broke down, I saw he's head peek out the window and I tried to hurry him so he can jump. But again it was too late,

I, with my own eyes saw how his head detached from it's body and fell down to the grass." He let his tears slide down his cheek.

"I know he knew that he was going to die, the last thing I heard from him was "Jimin I love you" I was in shock, everyone around me was screaming and running, apparently the whole upper side of the building was collapsing." He bent down on the floor covering his mouth while still continuing the story. The students were all surprised and concerned, some were even sobbing at his horrible experience.

"His head was literally in front of me! Just his head! The person I loved and still love the most had died right in front of my face! I couldn't even feel the pain of my broken leg! It hurt, it still hurts. I crawled over to the head, it had tears in his cheeks, his eyes were open, mouth partly opened."

He was sobbing. The whole class was silent. The young teacher that always seemed kind of rude was breaking in their faces. The story was honestly heartbreaking.

"And just like that, the love of my life, my everything, the person that made me the happiest, was gone on the blink of an eye." He said and a whispered, but the class was so silent they heard it clearly.

Jimin's sobbing was the only thing heard after that.

"The rest are living their best life. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't last at the end, Namjoon and Jin found someone else to join their relationship." Jimin cried trying to stand up but not being able to. He didn't want his students to see his face, he already broke down in front of them.

Minji and U-ji got up from their seats and bent down to hug their teacher. None of the students really liked Jimin for he was really strict, they just asked those questions so the teacher could forget about the work resulting in them not having to actually do work today. But after this story, they understood why.

"I'm okay guys." Jimin mumbled as he stood up from his position wiping his tears, and grabbing the tissue Lu De-shi gave him. "Thank you." He whispered through snaffles.

"Mr. Park, when did this all happen?" Kim Jiwoo asked silently not wanting to make the teacher breakdown again. "Two years ago, when I was 25 or so." He replied closing his eyes at the memory of their happy times.

"Yoongi, I love you. We'll meet again."

The End.

I was crying while writing this, it's not proofread so sorry for mistakes. I'll probably edit it later cuz I can't right now, I'll start crying 😭. Nevermind I'll do it now I would probably forget anyway.

ANYWAY, this is the end, I'm sorry it's sad, I honestly thought it would be a happy ending but I guess not???

If you guys want me I can do an alternative ending if I feel like it hehe. I think I put to much detail in Yoongi's death- idk how I feel about that, I'm sorry!!

So this is officially the end, thank you for all of your support without you guys I would of given up already. Thank you! I love you all~

-LC