𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After that dramatic scene Jimin did, his mom went back to cooking and he as well went back to what he was doing. Jimin kept scrolling through Instagram until he noticed the time and got up to go to the kitchen. "Mom what's taking you so long?" he asked as he opened the fridge and got an apple. "What do you mean baby?" she asked, still being seated on the stool.

"Mommy, weren't you cooking breakfast?"

"Um no, I never do. Why would I make food if you're not going to eat it anyway?"

"I'm late, talk to you later mommy."

Saying that he rushed out the door to his car. He lives close to the school so it wasn't much of a problem, but he had promised Mr. Kim to meet him before class. A little over 5 minutes later, he was at the school.

As he was walking in he spotted Yoongi and his friends by the locker room. He quickly went to his locker, put his stuff in, and rushed to Mr. Kim's classroom.

As it was still early no one was in the class except Mr. Kim. "Look who decided to finally show up." Mr. Kim said in a mocking tone as he rolled his eyes. "Shut up and get to it," Jimin said walking closer to the teacher's desk and sitting on it.

"Why are you being so rude to Taetae?" Taehyung aka Mr. Kim said as he pouted cutely. Jimin just sat there with a blank face as Taehyung pulled Jimin on his lap. "Maybe you want a punishment," Taehyung said in his deep husky voice over Jimin's ear.

Jimin's breath hitched as he came out of his trance. He put his hands on Taehyung's shoulders and moved his hips a little, grinding on Tae's crotch. Taehyung got impatient so he picked Jimin and bent him over his desk.

He kissed Jimin's neck and flipped him over so he was facing him. He started to unbutton his shirt while kissing Jimin roughly.

*Click*

"Oh shit, did I interrupt something?"

________________________________

It's 3am idk what I'm doing, I hope this is good enough, anyway I think I'll update again later today.
Vote and comment. 💜