𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

The next morning came by pretty fast, the sun coming down making rays of sunshine shine into the couple's faces. Shrunching their faces slightly by the disturbance of the sun. Whining, Jimin's eyes slowly opened. Feeling all sleep gone.

Jimin moaned softly while stretching, still not aware of his surroundings. He sat up just to fall again to the bed by some armas pulling him. He let a low yelp as he fell back to the bed, now completely aware of his surroundings.

He looked to his side so he could see the person that pulled him back. He was met by the sight of a 'sleeping' Yoongi. Finally remembering the day before he let out a sigh of relief. Now feeling relax he closed his eyes while scooting closer to Yoongi. Hugging his chest, face hidden in between Yoongi's neck.

Jimin took a daring sniff of the older, smiling proudly. His heart was beating awfully hard, if Yoongi was awake he would be afraid his hyung could hear it. Being the smart boy he was, he knew exactly why his heart was beating like that.

Thinking Yoongi was asleep he started saying his feelings out loud. The boy was small so keeping all those emotions to himself would make him feel burden. So he said them out loud.

"I think I like Yoongi-Hyung."

"Like romantically, maybe it's even love."

"But what if it's just an attraction?"

"But now that I think of it I don't think it's just an attraction."

"He makes my heart beat faster just by him doing anything in particular."

And those were enough words for Yoongi to finally stop his act.

"He's so beau-"

"I like you too."

Jimin instantly panic, not being aware that Yoongi had been up this whole time. He covered his face in embarrassment, a dark blush covering his face.

"Y-You.....w-were a-w-wake!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi hello. I know it's small but as this book is coming to an end soon I'm trying to think of an unexpected event that could happen to shock you all! Hehe~ 💛💜