𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

I was at home laying down on my bed as I was looking through Netflix for a movie.

*𝘛𝘪𝘯𝘨*

I checked the message I got on my phone, it was from my boss saying that I have work today. I really like my job, technically I don't need one as my parents are super rich in the U.S. I just work there cause I can get pleasure out of it.

As I needed to be there by 7:00pm I started to get ready. I wanted to wear a dress, sexy but cute.

 I wanted to wear a dress, sexy but cute

(The dress looks something like this)

As I finished dressing up I grabbed my car keys and left my apartment.

15 minutes later I arrived at "𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑" a strip club and my job. I went inside and was greeted by Jin-hyung, the boss' boyfriend. I went to the changing room and look for something sexy, but then the boss came and greeted me. "Hey Jimin you'll go after Taehyung okay?" He said and sat down at a chair. "Yes namjoon-hyung, now tell me does this look good on me?" I ask as I spinned around so he could see everything.

(This is what Jimin is wearing)

"Yeah it looks good, now get ready." Namjoon said before walking out. I finished getting ready by the time it was my turn. So I grabbed my mask and put it on before walking to the stage.

Once I was on the stage, excitement began to bloom inside of me

Once I was on the stage, excitement began to bloom inside of me. I walk to the pole and licked it a bit, I hear all the screaming from the horny men. They threw money at me as I started moving my hips seductively. Then I started spinning around the pole still moving my hips, once I spinned all around the pole I was facing the horny men, I bent down to grab all the money.

It was not the end tho. So I started walking down the stage and made eye contact with a handsome men, "And that's the one I want!" I thought as I took my mask off. I then started walking up to the guy and sitting on his lap, giving him a lap dance. I heard him groan as he took my waist in his hands. I turned around to be facing him and started liking his neck."Mnh.." I then moaned in his ear and as I felt he was about to cum, I got off of him.

He groaned and tried to get me back on his lap forcefully, but the security was there to help. I went back up on the stage to pick up the rest of the money before going back to the changing room.

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Did I just see the school's innocent baby giving a guy a lap dance and dancing in a pole at a strip club?" I was sitting at the bar with my phone in hand as I finished drinking my Vodka. I got up and left the club with a smug look planted on my face.

"Well this was sure worth to see, good thing I got it on tape, good Blackmail Material." I thought as I got inside my car and drove off to my house.

Once I got home I re-watch the video. "Not going to lie, that was a real turn on." I said as I saw the bulge in my pants. I slowly took my pants and boxers off. I grab my dick and moved my hand up and down while watching the video.

"Nng....f-fuck!" I moaned as I was reaching my climax. "Hnng....haah....haah." I grunted as I came in my hand. I went to the bathroom to clean myself and reflect on what I just did.

"I just got off to a video of Jimin dancing on someone's lap."