𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘗𝘖𝘝

After Jimin sent the last text he fell back on the bed, looking at the ceiling. He liked teasing Yoongi for some reason. He was never like this, I mean he did have an interest in some people, but never like Yoongi.

Yoongi was weird. And that made Jimin interested in him.

Slowly Jimin's eyes fell shut against his rosy cheeks. He looked angelic and innocent. No one would have ever thought that he was a dirty, horny, and sex addict, teenage boy.

•••

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Yoongi was just sitting on his bed, watching that small video Jimin posted on his Instagram, over and over again. He too fell addicted to Jimin's body. Jimin was just too ethereal for nobody to like him.

If Yoongi had to admit, he would admit that he did have a low attraction to the latter.

He likes Jimin's body.

He wants Jimin screaming under him.

He wants to mark his neck so everyone knows who he belongs to.

"Get a grip Yoongi, what the fuck?" He murmurs to himself, but he never took his eyes off the screen. I mean who wouldn't to be honest?
Yoongi licked his lip, feeling his pants tighten. He slowly took his pants off following his boxers. "Yoongi guy, what am I doing?" He said before taking the length in his hands and pumping it up and down slowly.

"Mmh.....haah....nnhg" Yoongi moaned throwing his head back. He kept stroking himself faster and faster. Imagining Jimin under him moaning his name, made him stroke faster till he reached his climax. "Anng~!.....haah..haa." Yoongi moaned cumming in his hand. Coming down from his high, he fell backward to the bed and closed his eyes , panting.

He soon got up and took a shower.

As soon as he got back he messages "Goodnight" to Jimin and falls asleep.

_________________________

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been lazy. Hehe, nevertheless vote and comment. 💜💜💜