𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 (M)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝖮𝖵

Soon after that they went to a close by motel. Too in the mood to go home. Walking in onto their assigned room, they quickly attached t𝗁eir lips together. Feeling the room slowly but surely heat up, the couple made their way to the (Probably cum stained) motel bed.

Yoongi sitting down first, grabbing the younger's waist and pulling him towards himself. Jimin knowing what he wanted, sat on his lap.

Wet mouth sounds, heavy breathing, and little moans, were all that could be heard in the small motel room.

Jimin grinding on Yoongi trying to make some friction, and Yoongi thrusting up into Jimin. Detaching their lips, Jimin tugs at the olders shirt. Yoongi getting the message, quickly took his shirt off. Seeing Yoongi's beautiful, pale, bear chest, made Jimin feel even more horny.

Jimin quickly took his shirt off too, letting Yoongi's big, bony, hands roam his body.

"Y-yoongi please~!" The smaller boy moaned in desperation. Yoongi was sure taking his time appreciating Jimin's beautiful body. "That's not my name babyboy." Yoongi growled in Jimin's ear. Jimin moaned in response, noting what the older wanted.

"Master please~!"

Quickly flipping them over, Yoongi got on top of Jimin, straddling his waist, and attached his lips to Jimin's neck. Moaning and arching his back a little, Jimin quickly began to lose to the feeling called, lust. He was desperate. He needed Yoongi. But Yoongi was taking things slow and that only made Jimin even more impatient.

"Master please~! Stop teasing!" Jimin tried to say in between moans and heavy breathing. "Mhn baby, keep going. Be as loud as you want, I don't mind." Yoongi whispered while taking Jimin's shirt off. "You're so beautiful Jimin-ah, so mesmerizing." Said Yoongi looking at the younger with hungry, lust coated, eyes.

"Jus– nng~ Just hurry up!" Jimin whined, already so done with his boyfriend. Yoongi, as the good boyfriend he is, did what his princess told him. He quickly discarded of both their clothes, leaving both of them butt naked on the bed just looking at each other. Taking in every little touch they had, they both were mesmerized by each other.

Jimin whined once again.

Yoongi flipped him over so he was laying on his stomach, raising his hips and holding them in place.

(Basically jimin is face and chest down and ass up)

With one hand he caressed Jimin's beautiful, thick thighs and with the other he spreads his cheeks. Seeing his pink, small hole, was sure a turn on for the older. "Mmn Jimin, you're so beautiful. I can't stop saying it."

Jimin softly moaned when he felt Yoongi's slim, long finger tracing his hole. It was teasing him, sometimes pushing the tip in but never in fully. "Hyung~ stop teas– ahh~!"

Yoongi had licked his hole, pushing in with it. Slowly tracing his longish tongue on the younger's rim. Sucking, licking, and kissing it. Loving the way the younger whimpered and whined by just his tongue. "Nng~!" Jimin moaned, the moans being covered by the pillow.

Yoongi slowly kept on teasing his hole, tasting every bit of Jimin. He licked once more before pulling away. "Mn baby are okay?" Yoongi asked the panting Jimin. "Y-Yeah." Jimin answered, before being flipped around to his back. The older embrace Jimin in a passionate, sweet, loving kiss. Going down Jimin's neck, sucking slightly, leaving marks all over his body. Down to his beautiful thick thighs, biting softly and leaving red and purple marks.

Looking up at Jimin again, he slowly positioned himself in front of Jimin. Pushing his cock slowly inside the pink, swollen, hole. "Nng!!" Jimin moaned once all of Yoongi was in him. He was panting and whines leaving his mouth. "Agh babe you're so tight~" Yoongi panted.

"Master, please move!" Jimin basically screamed when Yoongi went out and slammed back in. "Ah~! M-master~!"

Yoongi continued to thrust in and out, slowly, but fast enough for both of them to grunt and moan in pleasure. Yoongi then started gaining some speed and quickly found Jimin's prostate. Jimin moaned and squirmed under the older, loving how he was looking down at him. "Kiss me!" Jimin demanded between pants and moans. Yoongi gladly bent down, still thrusting, and sloppily kissed Jimin's plumpy lips.

Yoongi then grabbed the youngers dick, stroking it with the same speed as his thrust. Jimin immediately felt his climax coming. "Master I'm c-close!!" Jimin yells feeling his stomach clench. "Me t-too!" Yoongi said between moans, both boys were panting hard. With a blush on their faces.

With one last thrust, both of them find themselves coming.

(Just realized Yoongi didn't wear a condom- wtv their clean)

They stay in that position, Yoongi still slowly pushing in and out coming down from his high while stroking Jimin too.

"That was.....amazing.." Yoongi breaths out once he calms down. Jimin nods being to tired to speak. Yoongi comes out of Jimin and lays next to him. "Thank you." He says to Jimin who's already half asleep. "You're welcome."

Yoongi stands up and goes to the bathroom to look for a face towel to clean them both up. Once finished, he cuddles Jimin to sleep.

——————————————

Sorry for updating late, I've been writing this chapter all week. My inspiration suddenly comes and goes and makes it really hard. Anyway, the story is coming to and end. One more chapter and that's it~ Love ya

-LC