𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼(M)

The room was filled with wet kissing sounds, whimpers, and breathy moans. In the middle of the room were to guys making out. One sitting on the desk in only their undies, and the other between the other's legs.

'Yoongi' and 'Yoongi-hyung' were the only comprehensible words that could be heard.

The older's hand traveled all over the younger's body, smoothly and gently as if the younger were to break.

The latter continued to whimper and moan at the gentle touches he was receiving. His heart was beating quite fast. And so was the older's.

"Baby you're so beautiful." Yoongi commented, voice filled with admiracion and passion. He was kissing Jimin sweetly all over. "Thank you." Jimin responded, tilling his head down shyly.

He was all smiley after what Yoongi had said. It made him feel weird. Feelings he hasn't felt all his life. What could it be?

Yoongi continued to pull Jimin's panties down, looking up at Jimin for permission first. "Can I?" He asked, "Mhn, go ahead." Jimin responded. So Yoongi did.

Jimin's pink cock sprung up, having beads of cum at the tip making it shiny. Yoongi seemed to have stared at it for a little to much as Jimin tried to cover himself with his small baby like hands.

"Don't stare!" Jimin whined embarrassed that Yoongi was staring at him, to be more precise his dick. "Baby why not? You're so beautiful I can't help it." Yoongi admitted as he cupped Jimin's face with one hand, caressing his cheek.

Jimin couldn't help but lean in to Yoongi's hand. He uncovered his face with a bright blush evident in his face. Yoongi kissed Jimin again, slow and assuring in some way.

His hand slowly grabbing Jimin's cock and giving it a few strokes. Jimin moaned in the kiss, the moan being swallowed by Yoongi's mouth. They pulled apart from the kiss and admire each other. Yoongi giving a few more pumps on Jimin's cock before kneeling down so he was in front of Jimin's dixk.

Jimin moaned loudly as Yoongi took in his shaft on his wet cavern. "Yoongi~ Mnng.." Jimin's moans were music to Yoongi's ears, he wanted to hear more. He began to move his head up and down faster.

Jimin choked out a loud breathy moan, the pleasure he was receiving from Yoongi to immense for him. "Yo-....Yoon...gi!" Moaned Jimin as he was reaching his climax. Yoongi nonetheless continued. "I'm cl-....Clo..se!" Jimin moaned out as he came. Yoongi swallowing all of Jimin.

Yoongi got up from the floor kissing Jimin again, this time Jimin tasting himself. Jimin was panting hard as he just had the best blowjob ever.

"Baby can you take a little more?" He asked, voice concerned as he stroke out some of the hair on Jimin's face. Jimin nodded, feeling extremely excited. Yoongi hummed before flipping Jimin over and bending him over the desk.

Jimin's plumpy butt on full display for Yoongi. Yoongi's finger went down to Jimin's rim, teasing him. Going a little in just to come back out fast. Jimin whined hard at the act, wanting to have Yoongi's bony, long finger in him.

After all the teasing, Yoongi finally entered one of his fingers in Jimin. Thrusting in and out, liking the way Jimin mewled and whimpered.

"Yoongi add another one!" Jimin moaned. "Your wish is my command." Yoongi responded, adding another finger. This time Jimin feeling a little pain from the stretch. The pain was soon overcome by pleasure.

"Yoongi..Ah~!" Jimin moaned, not caring if he was to loud. Yoongi added one final finger

At this point Jimin was a whimpering and moaning mess. "Baby I love seeing you like this." Yoongi commented, receiving a loud whimper. "So...so submissive and beautiful." Said Yoongi, still thrusting his fingers on Jimin.

Jimin almost cried at how his prostate was being teased, "M' close." Was the only thing that he could manage to mutter. "Cum for me baby." Yoongi commanded, following by a loud moan from Jimin as he came again.

"You did very good baby." Yoongi said while gently kissing the exhausted Jimin. Jimin hummed in response closing his eyes.
__________________________

WTF did I write-? Woah it's 6:44am and I haven't slept at all. Is it good? I feel like I did a semi good job on this kinda smut.