𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖯𝖮𝖵

A week later of hanging outs, messy makeouts, and crazy stuff, the two were finally going on a date.

It was a fairly simple one, but it can change a lot.

Yoongi was taking Jimin to the Movies to watch the 'Train to Busan' which Jimin had never watched (Me too tho-). Yoongi then was going to take Jimin on a walk around the park, lay down looking up at the sky, sharing feelings, thoughts, and moments. As I had said it was fairly simple.

"Yoongi-hyung! That movie is so good!" Jimin yelled in excitement as he jumped up and down a little. Yoongi chuckled looking down at the younger, he looked like an innocent angel.

They kept on walking looking around until they reached the park. It was empty already as it was almost ten at night so they were glad.

Jimin at the sight of swings reached for Yoongi's hand, interlacing their fingers, and ran to the swings. Getting on the left swing Jimin motion Yoongi to get on the right one. They started swinging softly, and Jimin decided it was a good idea to sing a song he wrote a year back.

He had never sang it to anyone except himself, but he felt it was the perfect scenario to sing that lovely song.

"All this is no coincidence"

"Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday"

"Just, just, with your joy"

Yoongi listen in awed, he had heard the boy singing the song when he spaced out, so many times. So beautiful, yet magical. So sweet, yet strong.

"When you called me
I became your flower"

"As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache"

"Maybe it’s the providence of the universe
It just had to be that"

"You–"

"You know, I know"

Yoongi began singing. Jimi gasped look up to the other swing with wide eyes before he smiled and continued singing.

"You are me, I am you"

Jimin sang pointing at Yoongi an then at himself. He's heart was beating hard as well as Yoongi's. The moment was so magical they didn't want it to end. But of course all good things have an end.

"You know Jimin...." Yoongi said getting up off the swing and motioning to the younger to follow him, "I really like you." He finished. He walk to the grass and lay on it, looking up at the stars with hazed eyes.

Jimin following suit.

"I didn't really want to catch feelings, I've always thought that I would be alone for ever. Not everyone likes me as you can tell, I pull a lot of shit of I admit.

I'm grateful my friends convinced me to got to that strip club, or else I would've never gotten that video to blackmail you."

He said laughing at the end, Jimin slightly punching his side but nevertheless agreeing. So Yoongi took this opportunity to look at Jimin. He's angelic features gleaming more than normal under the moon light.

"After that I don't really know what happened, my heart just started beating faster everytime I was with you. Me being the brat I am obviously didn't acknowledge them.

I just thought of them as the excitement of my 'horniness'?"

He said sounding more like a question at the end, not knowing if he was making sense. Jimin nodded, didn't say a word as he knew he would get off topic if he spoke.

"All the rest you already know. I feel so safe with you. I feel like I can be myself without thinking I'm weird. I like you. This feels so out of a cringy drama but I just couldn't help it."

Still looking up at the stars Yoongi waited for an answer. Hearing a soft sigh he knew Jimin was about to speak.

"As much as my heart flutters, I’m worried"

Yoongi looked at Jimin surprised. Jimin smiled a reassuring one before continuing.

"The destiny is jealous of us"

"Just like you I’m so scared"

"When you see me, when you touch me"

Jimin sang touching Yoongi's chest making wird imaginary shapes on it. He could feel his Hyung's heart beat really fast.

"Hyung I'm so happy I met you, my life has changed a lot over the past months. I have change a lot. But I'm thankful. I like you too. Yoongi I like you so, so, so much. I don't care if people think I'm weird, or if people think you're weird. I like you for you and only you.

I have honestly never felt this emotion, but by all the kdramas and novels I've read I can clearly tell is an attraction towards you, hyung. I'm so happy. I like you too."

Jimin said showing his signature cresent eye smile. The biggest one he could muster without looking like a fool. Tears swelling on his small eyes.

Yoongi smiled his gummy smile too, ready to ask the question his been meaning to ask the whole date.

"Park Jimin, will you give me, Min Yoongi, the honor to be by your side as your boyfriend?"

Yoongi asked in a very dramatic way but being 100% serious. Jimin smile again before responding.

"I, Park Jimin, gives you, Min Yoongi, the honor to be by my side as my boyfriend."

They both smile before laughing at their childish antics.

That exact moment was recorded by one of those millions of stars up on the sky. That moment will stay engraved in the beautiful, shining, star, to be remembered and cherish.

The newly made couple stopped laughing just staring with much love at each other. Leaning closer until their noses touch, closing their eyes. Their lips inches apart until they finally met into a sweet, filled of love and happiness, kiss.

______________________________

Okie I'm thinking one more chapter hehe. But Idk I may change it. Sorry for being so late I've been out of inspiration but today I went to the zoo and heard I lion so hoooot maybe that gave me inspiration- anyway I'm so sad it's already ending. This being the first actual story I wrote I grew attached. Hope you all like it~ 💛💜