𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 24

"Yoongi, I love you. We'll meet again."

"Haah haa haa.." Little Jimin woke up from his dream feeling dizzy. "Jiminie are you okay baby did you have a bad dream?" Her hair was messy and she looked tired as hell. "Mommy!! Waah!" Jiminie cried as he snuggled closer to his mom.

"Mommy I hwad a weird dweam!!" Jiminie whispered while his beautiful mom caressed his soft blonde hair. "Do you want to talk about it love?" She asked in her oh so sweet voice. Even though she was tired she'll always put Jimin first.

Jiminie nodded his head and let out a little sob before telling her his dream. "It went like this mommy...." and he told her the dream, the so sweet and scary dream, a dream but a nightmare at the same time. He told her everything he could remember. No one actually wakes up and remembers their full dream without some blurry parts.

Once he finished telling her he let out a few more sobs before falling into dream land again.

"So you were chosen Jimin.."

The mother looked at her son with so much love and sweetness, she softly removed some strands of hair out of his face.

"I wish you good luck my Jiminie...I love you."

______________________________

Okay well shit- Have i made this even bigger? Yes I have. I guess if you want me to I can write the second book continuing this one...but that's if you guys want-

Anyways I guess this is the official end!! Thank you all for being here and thanks for 10k reads~ Couldn't have done it without you guys!

Love yaa 🥰💛

-LC