𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"I see? That's all you are going to say?" I asked as I kept on grinding on him, small moans leaving my mouth. "Well I don't know what else to say, dumbass." He said as his hands kept massaging my lower back. I look up at him in disbelief, and when I saw his smirk I send him a harsh glare and pouted.

"Meanie!" I say as I started bouncing on him unknowingly, continuing pouting. I heard him groan before he grabbed my waist and pinned me to the bed. "Mnh~!" I moaned at how harsh he was being with me. I looked up at him with my innocent eyes. He just groaned at that. "You can't use those eyes on me, I know the real dirty-minded you." Yoongi said biting and sucking my neck softly.

"Mmnh~! M-master!" I moaned as Yoongi left small kisses down my jawline to my collarbone. "Shh, not to loud baby mochi." "Nng!~" I moaned louder at the pet name.

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Guess he likes that name as he moaned loud when I called him that. I unbutton his shirt and threw it somewhere in the floor. "Yoongi give me your number...haah.." Jimin moaned out while grabbing his phone from his pocket. "7178020474." I said while sucking his neck down to his nipples.

*Click*

I groaned getting up from Jimin and helped him get dress, "Why does someone always interrupt us?" I mumbled sitting on the bed. "I know right." Jimin muttered while pouting. I opened the curtain and got out with Jimin following behind me.

"Oh I didn't know someone was here." The nurse said a little surprised. We both nodded and left, it was already the end of the day so we could just leave.

When we got to the entrance I pinned Jimin to the wall, and whispered in his ear, "Text me." He nodded and I kiss his neck and left quickly before somebody sees us.

𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"I want to tease someone, hehe~" I said as I rolled in my bed. I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts, "Taehyung? No. Felix? No. Master? Yes." I say as I clicked his contact and message him.

Cuteslave

Master? Wyd?

Master

Jimin?

Cuteslave

Yep that's me master

Master

I'm not doing anything you?

Cuteslave

I'm bored why don't you entertain me?

Master

I see where you're going

CuteslaveMaster I want you

Cuteslave
Master I want you

Master

I want you too baby

________________________

Remember when I said I was going to pay attention to my class? Well that can fuck itself. Comment and vote. ♡